Search results

1. moediggz

Hello I saw you posted some pictures of fisher knobs. Somehow this preamp I got is missing the...

Hello I saw you posted some pictures of fisher knobs. Somehow this preamp I got is missing the ends on like 7 of knobs. Any suggestions or help would be super appreciated:)
  2. moediggz

Vtg Stromberg Carlson 15 inch red cone speaker info needed

Do you still have the rf475? I have a singe cab with one it and would love to find a match or maybe let mine go.
  3. moediggz

Vtv tube tester help dead meter :(

Thanks my tech buddy really knows his stuff. That doesn't appear to be a solution.
  4. moediggz

Vtv tube tester help dead meter :(

Hey guys really need some help. So my vtv dual triode characterizer gain meter needle is toast. My tech friend tested the continuity and there isn't any. Am I just sol? If anyone has advice on what the heck I can do ie If a replacement meter may still exist somewhere or if you have a dead vtv...
  5. moediggz

Massive Chicago transformer identification huge help Pso-250??

Hey guys I can't figure out any info about this massive chicago transformer. It's not in any catalogues. I think it may have come from something nice like Fairchild or western. Any info or help figuring it out would be appreciated.
  6. moediggz

Hey Kyle do you still have the rca-mi9449?

Hey Kyle do you still have the rca-mi9449?
  7. moediggz

Any luck luck digging up a chasis that might be good enough for me to swap?

Any luck luck digging up a chasis that might be good enough for me to swap?
  8. moediggz

Mc225 chasis lettering help!

Hey guys. I got a gorgeous mc225. All original working but the lettering is toast. I can't find a source for a nice chasis to swap. Do any of you out there have vector files of the lettering or know someone who can help or have any good advice for me?
  9. moediggz

Sweet dealings with Mr. Moediggz

Thanks for the support! My experience was stellar as well!
  10. moediggz

ADC-1. Another gem hidden in a shoe box.

I desperately need a needle for mine :(
  11. moediggz

THE end-all FIX for the Heathkit AA-100 integrated amp.

It's mind blowing the amount of misinformation going on here regarding the restoration of the Heathkit aa-100. Most of these were build using good all caps which are survivors that don't need to be replaced. Everyone cutting good vintage caps out of their hifi please send them all to me! It's a...
  12. moediggz

RCA MI 9449 information needed

I have a single rca mi 9449 in great working condition if you are looking for one still let me know.
  13. moediggz

Hey Craig I just got a Scott Lk150 and I am Missing a knob. Do you happen to have an extra that...

Hey Craig I just got a Scott Lk150 and I am Missing a knob. Do you happen to have an extra that would work and look good? I saw an old post where you mentioned you might. Thanks! Matt
  14. moediggz

Jbl B460 w crossover needs refoam

I have a guy who wants to sell me a jbl b460 subwoofer with eq box that is in good shape but needs refoam. He said no to my $450 offer. What would be fair to pay and give me room incase it has more issues?
  15. moediggz

Hey John anyway you would sell me the Bogen mo100a? I have been searching for one to have redone...

Hey John anyway you would sell me the Bogen mo100a? I have been searching for one to have redone by a Bogen expert I knkw to use with my ev mono cabinet.
  16. moediggz

Help tv2-a/u el84 6bq5 settings

Yeah definately not the same :( Rats theres gotta be someone on here who knows.
  17. moediggz

Im not sure its the same but ill try it thanks
  18. moediggz

Do any of you guys have the settings for 6bq5 for a tv2-a/u tester? I looked everywhere and cant find it. One guy posted it on a forum but it wasnt the right settings :(
  19. moediggz

Acoustic research lst2 help plz

Hey guys I have a pair of acoustic research lst2 speakers in fantastic condition. The problem im having is they just dont sound like they should. the vocals arent clear and the bass response isnt what it should be. all the drivers work and the woofers have been refoamed. I looked inside and the...
  20. moediggz

Tung-sol 6550 kt88 factory matched pair nos with #2 stickers in original containers

Cool beans. Thanks for the info. Doesnt look like too many in the original box unused are still around. I cant find any currently listed anywhere.
  21. moediggz

Tung-sol 6550 kt88 factory matched pair nos with #2 stickers in original containers

What does the #2 stickers on them mean? Attached is a picture of the bottom. I tested them today with a tv7 they definatrly test nos.
  22. moediggz

What do I have here guys? My friend said they are really good tubes but I dont have an amp that uses them. They have never been removed from the cardboard insert they came in. The box is in good shape for its age and they have #2 stickers on them.
  23. moediggz

Whiteley Stentorian Driver Identification

Awesome thanks for the info. How do you tell the difference between the t10 and the t12? I had a member pm me offering to buy it for $200. I really dont know much about hifi but it is in great working condition and seems a tad low compared to what others have sold for. Im not looking for top...
  24. moediggz

Whiteley Stentorian Driver Identification

Hey guys I got this massive horn from a custom built Georgian cabinet and cant find a model on it anywhere. Its a 15ohm Whiteley Stentorian. Can any of you identify the model or give me anymore information about it. The Wharfedale drivers in the mono cab have test result tags that have the date...
Back
Top Bottom