Search results

1. sandmanct

Bozak Concert Grand Help

Thanks for the tip! I will post there as well.
  2. sandmanct

Bozak Concert Grand Help

Hi All, I was hoping someone could possibly help me with my pair of Concert Grands? I opened them up a few months ago, but wasn't sure what I was looking at when it came to the crossover. They have been modified and I was hoping to get more info about them. I have attached pictures of the...
  3. sandmanct

VOA Auction: Rek O Kut Rodine Jr L-34 Turntable

What is the giant equipment auction in CT?
  4. sandmanct

Can anyone identify these speakers?

Thanks for the replies. I will open them up and take photos of the rear of the drivers. I think White Van as well, but you never know. They don't sound bad even without the tweeters working.
  5. sandmanct

Can anyone identify these speakers?

They are 36" high, 9.25" wide and 11" deep. Woofers have a rubber surround and binding posts seem decent. They are black vinyl wrapped. Grills are missing, nut it looks like the port was'nt covered by the grill. Found them at a Good Will. They sound OK but tweeters are not working. Any...
  6. sandmanct

Can an MA5100 be used as a preamp only?

Thanks. That's what I thought.
  7. sandmanct

8. sandmanct

MA5100 or Sansui 5000x which to restore first.

Thanks for all the advice. I may just sell both to buy a Mc with more power.
  9. sandmanct

Thanks for the input. I wasn't sure where to post the question so I posted it here. I guess my one concern is if the MA5100 will have enough power to drive the Walsh 4s when I get them up and running. The Sansui has more power. Anyone have experience with the 5100?
  10. sandmanct

Hi, I recently picked up a Mcintosh MA5100 and a Sansui 5000x. They both work, but I would like to have one of them refurbed now to use and will get to the other at a later date. I use a pair of Ohm Sound Cylinders (I am waiting to refoam a pair of Walsh 4s). I mostly listen to Rock and...
Back
Top Bottom