Search results

1. R

Sansui SE-99 Graphic EQ

That's what I figured, very little info on it but thought it would be worth fishing to see what info I could find. Happy listening.
  2. R

Sansui SE-99 Graphic EQ

Any help would be appreciated, hard finding info on this. This EQ I can find but always without the light pen.
  3. R

Sansui SE-99 Graphic EQ

Got this a year ago, alas, the pretty lights are no longer doing anything for me and I have enough EQ's already. It does have the light pen and in working order. Hard to find value info on this odd ball other than "the pen is worth more than the EQ'. Thanks in advance, keep you caps dry.
  4. R

DVD SACD Carousel SONY ??? Help?

I can recommend the SONY DVP-NC80V, I have a few in various spaces on my home. Found each one at thrift stores, never had an issue with one. They are also great for discs that have had a "rough" life. Plays CD's that other players will just sit and skip on.
  5. R

Tannoy 1200 amp suggestions

wanted to see what some people thoughts are for powering these monsters. Or, even better, if anyone has / had these and had some sage thoughts to pass along. Spec sheet: Frequency Response…..40Hz-20KHz +/-3dB Recommended Amplifier Power…..100 to 300W RMS (8 Ohm) Power Handling…..180W...
  6. R

Freebie: Tascam 122 MKIII

Sorry, not for sale. Do have quite a few 112's in similar condition.
  7. R

Freebie: Tascam 122 MKIII

Got gifted one of these. still in box, it was used but unit does not have a belmish on it. I had high hopes, powers up, put in a tape..... BAM, the dreaded 3 flashing lights of doom. Online, it states that its a transport error. (Please correct me if im wrong) After some digging I have...
  8. R

If you could only listen to one genre, what would it be?

Metal has always been my foundation. Heavy, thrash, death. It's where the heart is.
  9. R

Cart question and swapping stylus's Dual TT

From what I heard, only heard, using either the mono or 78 stylus on a 2m red cart will produce only left xh audio. Not sure how much fact is in that but for the stylus price I don't want to experiment. The OM cart does not have that issue.
  10. R

It really should be printed on t shirts
  11. R

I agree you can never have to many decks. I do also have a MCS 6700 that i could use for all other records but I hate the thought of my 1229 just spinning shallac and only shallac. Crab, I do actually own a Ortofon OM10, I never looked up the 78 stylus for that one. I just remember looking to...
  12. R

Good point, Thorsten. If it becomes habit eventually your going to damage something. I'm just trying to find a way to play normal LP's and 78's without swapping sleds everytime. I'm more afraid of damaging the headshell assembly more than anything. I wish they did a decent version of the old...
  13. R

So, I have a Dual 1229 TT and I am wanting to listen to 78's as well as normal records. Because the headshells are not the nicest to swap out like the Japanese players I am trying to find the best Cart that i can just swap out the stylus with ease. I am currently looking at the Audio Technica...
  14. R

On The Pond Music Room - Build

Looks great so far. Dig the colors
  15. R

In Need of a manual for Denon MD player, and hope.

Big big thanks Oozure. So, error c2 means, inner circle switch off. Well going to try a find out wahtever the hell that means, ha. Wish me luck!
  16. R

In Need of a manual for Denon MD player, and hope.

So I just received a Denon DN M2000r Minidisc player. Really a great one, if it worked haha. Way things go i guess. I'm getting an "error c2" which I have no idea what that means. Anyone else on here ever had one of these players? There is very little info on the net about these, and no...
  17. R

Griswold style Christmas tree upsurps HiFi system

"Honey of a tree, Lee"
  18. R

My (Last) SoundStageDirect expierence.

Thank you, Seth and thank you for taking the time to call about the above issue. Looking forward to receiving my purchased items.
  19. R

My (Last) SoundStageDirect expierence.

Placed my order on Nov 20th, didn't order anything "pre-order" or "Backordered" everything stated "instock" and will ship in "2-4 business days. I get an email on Nov 28th,9 days later, stating nothing has been shipped, also informing that you only have 2 of the 5 records I ordered and that...
  20. R

Todays METAL playlist

Over the last couple days, running through some CD's. Cannibal Corpse - The Bleeding - Vile - Gallery of Suicide - The Wretched Spawn Megadeth - Killing is my Business Cky - Volume 1 - Infiltrate, Destroy, Rebuild. Carcass - Necrotism - Heartwork - Swansong
  21. R

Any Owners of the Audio Technica LP-120?

I am a proud owner, have little to no complaints (other than the audio cable is a bit short). I would suggest getting a new slipmat, the one that comes with it is a static magnet of sorts. Lots of good DJ features (including a few that are not avail on the MK1200) makes sure you grab another...
  22. R

Teac A4300SX not recording

Sorry just realized what you meant, my apologies, they are both in the "on" position.
  23. R

My particular model only has the L & R switches for Tape & Source. No recording protection levers.
  24. R

I am not sure what you mean by "record safeties" when i am recording the rec button must be pressed while hitting the play button, a red light shows that the deck is recording. I did a test recording of one song with the reel in "source" position. After I put it back to "tape" position to hear...
  25. R

Teac recording need help / advice I have a Teac A-4300SX that I have owned for about 6months. Never had an issue with it since day one, til today. Tried recording from my laptop (which i have done many times before) and when I record nothing is beeing laid on the tape. The orginal audio...
Back
Top Bottom