Search results

1. mnmrosen

No stereo effect on FM - 2230

Catrafter: I finally got a chance to dig into the 2230 again. After trying all the rockers, I turned the yellow one on the bottom board, and after about 1/4 turn CCW I got Stereo! Wasn't sure where to leave it, so I turned it a little more into the "sweet spot" and left it there. Still no...
  2. mnmrosen

No stereo effect on FM - 2230

I picked up a beautiful 2230 from a guy who had it in storage for a few years. After replacing the power button he somehow lost, I just realized that the FM is not putting out a true stereo effect. Aux, etc all work in stereo. Just not the FM radio. The Stereo light does not come on, ever, on...
  3. mnmrosen

What speakers are these?

Yeah, I knew it wasn't Marantz. At first I thought they might be a W for Wharfedale but their logo never looked like that.
  4. mnmrosen

What speakers are these?

I just have the grills. I do have a pair of Atlantis Oracles in storage in poor condition. I'll see if the logos match.
  5. mnmrosen

What speakers are these?

I picked up some audio stuff including these mystery speaker grills. I'm sure some of you recognize this logo. Little help?
  6. mnmrosen

"The Fisher" Chassis: 1945-1969

Thanks, Red. I did a little Googling and found an ad from 1971 in the Toledo Blade. It's for a Fisher Consort system, list for $799, on sale for $599. The receiver looks like mine and is described as a Statesman. It's possible that Fisher put together systems specifically for certain chain...
  7. mnmrosen

"The Fisher" Chassis: 1945-1969

Finally got around to joining AK. Been buying/selling/playing with vintage audio for a while now. On Saturday I picked up a (The) Fisher Statesman receiver. The nameplate identifies it as Model CO-6R. I've never heard of it, and I can't find any reference to it anywhere. I didn't see it on your...
Back
Top Bottom