Search results

1. C

Impressive Wharfedale Dovedale 3 Speakers

Hi Bilbo, First, the lack of bass come surely from your Yamaha. To check polarity you need a 9 volts battery just plug on the speaker connection then when the woofer come out of the basket you have the good polarity. And yes is a great speaker for the price, i drive one set on Kenwood KA-4002...
  2. C

My First NAD Receiver. Score?

Nope, i live in Montréal and have one :)
  3. C

My First NAD Receiver. Score?

I know i'm late but yes the sony 2SD339 are original. I have a question for you, did you remember if both side of output transistor have the same configuration, Sony at the top and toshiba under the sony. Mine have sony/toshiba at right channel and work well and toshiba/sony at the left channel...
  4. C

Harman kardon 330 nocturne, cap or direct coupled.

I just pick up an Heathkit AR-15 at auction for 20$, power up with some missing light, no speaker to test the kit. At my home i plug speakers and source and one channel drive perfectly the other make sparks only if i put more power but with distorsion and cut again, the FM dont play. I remove...
  5. C

Pioneer SX-300T / Rare?

Hello, nice picture. I buy one yesterday and i like the sound and the look of this little receiver but i just see now is germanium transistor, Sanyo 2SB411!
  6. C

Pioneer SX-300T

Hello, im a bit late but i found one yesterday and i love it, the look and the sound, it push the B&W DM4 or BIC formula 4 with a fantastic sound in the both case. Best 12.5 watts have ear from Pioneer.
  7. C

Comment by 'coteri' in media 'Martin Speakers USA Vintage Gamma 208'

have buy one pair of this 208, look like new and the sound in the high and treble is acurate and full of details and the bass is deep and articulate, i think they are more sensitive than my B & W DM601S2 or the Tangent TM3 but is not the least. Flicitations la cie Martin.
  8. C

Sansui 3500 receiver

Hi i just buy this baby and it sound fantastic with all of my speakers, i'm not fan of Sansui gear but this 3500 sound realy good and warm with lot of power
  9. C

Kenwood KA-2000 Questions!!

i have find one KA-2002A and the sound is fantastic with my beef BIC Venturi formula 2 or with my PBS Alpha B1. I think the 13 watts pc of the KA-2002A is even or better than my Sony High Power Amplifier 2 x 125 watts.
  10. C

Left channel speaker quieter than right?

maybe you need to clean all pots with deox it, particulary the balance knob, if is not ok after that i think the trouble is in amplification circuit like bad transistor or capacitor.
  11. C

Sansui Solid State 200

Is very nice and well build receiver. Years production is 1973 - 1975 MSRP 150$.
Back
Top Bottom