Search results

1. filmguerilla

Supercharged - Maverick Audio TubeMagic D2 DAC

Thanks man! Just want to make sure i don't mess up the opamps. :D Can't wait to listen to it!
  2. filmguerilla

Hi guys, i need help with my D2 and Sparkos Dual Opamp. Can anyone take a picture of their D2 with Sparkos? I need to know the right orientation so i won't burn the 3 opamps. LOL Thanks guys!
  3. filmguerilla

Where did you get the Tesla? :D
  4. filmguerilla

Multipin Cable

Hi guys, i'm not sure where to post this... :D Anyone know where can i get this type of cable? I use this for my tube preamp to powersupply.. Thanks
  5. filmguerilla

Rega 202 problem

Hi guys! Any Rega 202 user here? Or Rega tonearm expert? I just got my RB202 a while ago upon checking the Arm Yoke has a wobble or play that is a bit annoying. I check my RB250 but the Arm Yoke to the base are very intact.. It seems like a bad re-assembly on my 202 after the previous owner...
  6. filmguerilla

Thanks! Does he have NOS or used tubes? Will check his store later.
  7. filmguerilla

Nice. I'll try to get one for rolling. :D
  8. filmguerilla

The other end of the USB cable ...

Thanks a lot man!!!
  9. filmguerilla

Heya rollers! Is this a good buy for the money? http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-NOS-Tesla-6CC42-5670-2C51-396A-for-Manley-Maverick-MHDT-DAC-/281089756159
  10. filmguerilla

Someone recommend this tube to me as well. www.tubes-store.com/product_info.php?products_id=178 How is the quality of the tube?
  11. filmguerilla

Grant Fidelity tubedac-11 or Maverick D1+

I'm very happy with the D2 i purchased last month. It's now shinning!!! Get it while they have 40usd off!
  12. filmguerilla

Thanks man! It seems like after a few weeks the D2 is now shining! Giving me a smile even with some low bitrate files that i have for years now... I'm very happy with this Dac + Jriver!!! Thank you all guys!
  13. filmguerilla

Mind sharing a link or something? Sorry, so very confused with tubes because of variants and manufacturer! Hahaha
  14. filmguerilla

Skizo, i never heard about ANALYZE before.. Care to explain? Thanks for the link. I will look on it later on. I'm loving the D2 now on tube preout hahaha. I'll check the convolution kernel later on. I think a proper setup JRiver MC and PC would do wonders!
  15. filmguerilla

My Maverick D1 died :(

Oh bad. I need to check my Mav D2 then! You bought it new you should get NEW!
  16. filmguerilla

Hey SWL3600, what exactly is your GE 5 Star tube?
  17. filmguerilla

Thanks man! I think i'm loving the D2 with JRiver MC!!! I'm trying to tweak it as much as possible. :D I noticed in some of my files. Volume seems to go down in some cases. Is this normal? I have a good system but not sure how the MC eats resources. My D2 is connected to the USB right now.. I...
  18. filmguerilla

Hi guys, what is your preferred inputs for your D2?
  19. filmguerilla

Best Poweramp for Marantz 7 clone

Just an update.. I'm thinking of making the 8b clone 6550/Kt88? What do you think guys?
  20. filmguerilla

Windows 10 and Maverick D1

Thanks!!!
  21. filmguerilla

Windows 10 and Maverick D1

Sorry to butt in. Does the behringer have optical so i can use this connected to usb port on my PC then D2 to Behringer? Ill PM you Skizo later when im on PC for some questions i hope you dont mind ;)
  22. filmguerilla

The other end of the USB cable ...

Thanks man. I have some question on the other thread as well. Im liking the MC mich than the foobar and it also sounded better i dunno why! By tge way, what is the exact vantec pcie card that you guys are talking about. Seems like i cant shell out extra for tge PP v2! I might just buy Sparko...
  23. filmguerilla

Need help in choosing a DAC to play the role of preamp

How do you setup your dac like that? Though im using D2 with a tube preamp. Is it still possible for biamping?
  24. filmguerilla

Another setting. Do i need to tweak this part as well? Thanks guys!
  25. filmguerilla

Hi guys, anyone using Jriver MC with the D2? I'm loving it but the my library is a mess! :D Also, are there any good plugins or settings i could use to maximize JRiver and D2? Right now i'm using SPDIF Interface (Maverick Audio TE7022) [WASAP} Not sure how i get that WASAPI option.. What's the...
Back
Top Bottom