Search results

1. isotopesope

I somehow just broke my KD-5077

Welp, I sure fixed my wagon. My KD-5077 has been developing a speed issue with unstable 45 rpm speeds for quite some time, but decided I should try to “fix” it last night. That’ll teach me! When I switch over to 45, the speed is often wrong, often too fast, and sometimes beyond the scope of...
  2. isotopesope

just picked up a MC752; It's convincing me I now need a Mac pre-amp.

Well well well, i've gone and done a thing. Just scored a MC752 to send MOAR POWAR! to my Klipsch RP-250's. I am now using my H/K 730 Twin as a pre amp, and I find they sound quite wonderful together. This is a MONSTROUS step up into a new league, for me. I've always adored the sound of my...
  3. isotopesope

considering a Dynaco ST-120 or 80 amp for a passive bi-amp experiment?

crap, I bought new speakers. now I've gone insane! hahaha Here's some long, blathering proof I am nuts: my dad bought some Bose 301 Series 1 brand new the year I was born: 1977. I grew up with them, eventually inherited them, maintained them, etc. These Bose have literally been in my...
  4. isotopesope

new TT selections... weighing options between a used classic vs new.

Hello AK, I am posting this thread to hopefully help me make some final decisions... I am down the research rabbit hole, and might need a hand crawling back out!! this is going to be a long one...:blah::blah::blah: my current setup: H/K 730 twin, Teac PX-550 DD automatic TT with a Ortofon OM...
  5. isotopesope

salutations, frustrations, recommendations for a new reciever

hello ladies and gentlemen of AK! this is my first post and probably a long one at that. :drool: while it is an introduction (sorry for the wrong forum...) i am writing more out of needing some guidance, and out of frustration due to losing an ebay auction for a kenwood kr-7050 that was mint...
Back
Top Bottom