Search results

1. GITAY'ND

sx-1010 developed Crackling & Popping Sound overnight

must say when both get the station perfectly they sound the same , amazing !!!!
  2. GITAY'ND

Onemug , i tried the sx-1010 with lots of antenna settings, with both, also listened to each for years, for hours, dailY 1. the fisher WILL get more cleanly (much less background noise) he will get more stations with the same antennae 2. the fisher has more tuning ability , it got a...
  3. GITAY'ND

thx again !!!! you guys are great ...
  4. GITAY'ND

its not very easy to see , but you can see some of my "antenna tree". first ill show my original sx1010 antenna
  5. GITAY'ND

mark, i tried to avoid any complication. its my first time with that kind of work, i just needed to fix the problem not to service the receiver. i got the receiver in mint condition , it sounds perfect with no issues so ... (in its original box with no sign of use) i think i damaged the...
  6. GITAY'ND

thx for your help with my sx-1010 , very helpful tips

thx for your help with my sx-1010 , very helpful tips
  7. GITAY'ND

thx for your help with my sx-1010

thx for your help with my sx-1010
  8. GITAY'ND

good news everyone !!! :beerchug: i finally got the time to fix my sx-1010, with your very helpful guidelines i replaced 3 "2sa726" to "ksa992fbu" & 2 "2SC1451" to "ksc3503" in each amp board. i matched Q1 & Q2 ( 4 matched in total ). it solved the problem ! no more Crackling & Popping...
  9. GITAY'ND

thanks everyone !!! :beerchug: your posts really help, i know exactly what to do (and what not to do) . i ordered the parts and ill post pictures of the work on my sx-1010 when ill start.
  10. GITAY'ND

thx for all of your help guys ! :angel::angel::angel::angel: Larry , i will order the replacement transistors and replace them first, can u plz be more specific about the replacement name's for 1451 & 726/725 and were can i buy them ? also who many should i order ? also, any other common...
  11. GITAY'ND

it's original , bought it in is original box , it was new allmost new. i removed the wooden case and it was 100% clean from dust .
  12. GITAY'ND

hey everyone :( i have this sx-1010 that i bought on ebay 2 years ago. had an sx-737 before it , sold it an upgraded to the sx-1010. i have 2 pair's of hpm-60 & i uselly hear with 1 pair (they are different positioned). also a tube tuner , The-Fisher kr-60. so that's my system & let me tell u...
  13. GITAY'ND

1010 with my last $

Mc , you from Toronto its easy to get sx1010 relatively chip their (from the us maybe). as i see it the music is worth it. with a good amp + quality spks its impossible to not get drifted into it. my 737+hpm60 made me dance ! almost every day the music got me up from me chair & made me stand...
  14. GITAY'ND

1010 with my last $

easy said then done! the 1010 cost 400$ but ship+tax is +370$. ill have to pay about 600$ + the hpm100 price... there r only 1 pair of 100's that i know of in all of israel. the 60 r great but, if ill buy anther set, ill probably go for the Yamaha ns1000m, 1000,890 or 590. my friend...
  15. GITAY'ND

1010 with my last $

hey every one short story long, am a music man and am addictet to sound.( MY JEKUL) but also an elc eng student + working as a deivice eng (my Hide) my sx-737 come to me with a pair of hpm-60 . i was the chipst nearest vintage sell on a local sec hand site could "yad shtayam" witch is...
Back
Top Bottom