Search results

1. Countryford

Desktop Printer Recommendations Please

In the past 5 years I have gone through 5 printers. All HP. The most recent one I bought, less than a year ago, is a 7640 inkjet. I bought it because it had the wi-fi on it, so I could use my laptops and cell phones on it without plugging into it. The first one would work, however it would go...
  2. Countryford

My listening Space is completed.

I have the latin one as well. I enjoy listening to them both and do like the artwork of the albums too. The Latin one I have, isn't in as good as shape.
  3. Countryford

I've had them less than a month. They are stock. No extra reinforcement.
  4. Countryford

I hadn't thought of it, but I might look into it. Any suggestions?
  5. Countryford

I have a DVD/VCR hooked up to it. I mainly watch either Perry Mason or Have Gun-Will Travel on it.
  6. Countryford

We moved into this house just under a year ago. The masterbedroom had a loft in it. Since my husband has a bad back and has a hard time with stairs, I took the loft as my space. I wanted some shelving to hold all my record albums. I ended up going with a cube system from Better Home and...
  7. Countryford

Silvertone

Back in July I found an ad on Craigslist for a Silvertone Wire Recorder. The guy selling it didn't have a price listed and said to "Make an offer". The cabinet according to the pictures, it needed work. He had been storing it inside a storage unit and needed to clear out of the unit. I tried to...
  8. Countryford

What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

Inconsiderate people at hotels. We just got back from a small vacation. Stayed at several hotels on the trip. I had booked all the hotels prior to the trip. Had two nights at this one. We get to it, check in, and head to our room. It was a nice place. Looked like they had just remodeled it...
  9. Countryford

On another online group I'm a part of, they have a thread titled "Asshole Parking". People post pictures of those situations.
  10. Countryford

I was just listening to the news station this morning. They were talking about a missing girl. The newscaster stated "She still may be here in the state, or elsewhere." Just have to state the obvious. If she isn't here, she must be somewhere else.
  11. Countryford

Everyone always says I have a nice rear end.
  12. Countryford

I get that all the time. I set my cruise pretty much as soon as I get onto the freeway. It pisses me off when they will get infront of me, slow down and then I have to change lanes pass them for them to pass me again and get back infront of me. It's like they can't be behind me.
  13. Countryford

My pet peeve is that no one has posted to this thread in over a week.
  14. Countryford

i get fustrated by right handed conventions... lefties discuss..actuall all discuss..

This is what I got On a side note, as you can tell I'm right handed, but when I wear a watch, I wear it on my right wrist.
  15. Countryford

I totally agree with you on that. It annoys me as well. Just go the 10-20 extra feet and put your cart in the cart corral.
  16. Countryford

I read your peeve yesterday. This morning as I was watching the news, they were talking about the sunrise and mentioned it "Looked like a painting."
  17. Countryford

Hows your back holding out?

I currently don't have any back problems, but deal with someone who does. My husband fell off a ladder several years before we met. He landed on his behind, pushing his tailbone up, blowing out several discs. Took him a couple of years, but with the help of doctors and therapists, he was able to...
  18. Countryford

People are just lazy. I've seen people who park 5 feet from the shopping cart corral, but will leave the shopping cart right next to their car, blocking another parking spot. Too lazy to just walk 5 feet to put the cart away.
  19. Countryford

Another Peeve When going to a restaurant and ordering a glass of water to drink and sometimes Iced Tea and they automatically bring you a slice of lemon in it. Why do they assume everyone wants lemon. Some restaurants do it and some don't. Why not the waiter/waitress just ask if you want lemon...
  20. Countryford

I was on my way home from work the other day and was about to get onto the Interstate. I was in the left turn lane and this idiot in the lane to my right, talking away on his stupid phone, just started coming into my lane. His rear tire was about aligned with my front tire. No turn signal, just...
  21. Countryford

Speaking of Goodwill, My peeve with them is when I purchase that item that was donated and then they want to know if i want to donate X amount of money. Really? I donate items to them. I then purchase other items from them that someone else DONATED to them. I had one the other day that asked...
  22. Countryford

People that LIKE it when it's colder than 75f I live in Arizona for a reason. When it is 100f+ here, you walk into a store and it is 70f. Even in the winter time they run ac. I keep my house at 80f and it is very comfortable. Other peeve. These home renovation shows that talk about...
  23. Countryford

Book's Gone the way of 8 tracks,Cassettes And Vhs

I still read books and still buy them. I don't have a kindle or whatever they are called, and don't plan on getting one anytime in the near or distance future. The books I buy, I typically get them from E-bay. Usually spend less than 10 with shipping.
  24. Countryford

What to do with vintage Motorla TV?

Tom Brennan, The thing that got me is that you told crazy-in-arizona to "I'd junk it. Even if it worked what good is it? Totally obsolete." I understand if you were to have this and not want to take the time to find a home for it, but rather junk it. That is your right. But to tell someone else...
Back
Top Bottom