Search results

1. H

SAE 1000LT Right Channel dropout/hum. Should I Demagnetize

Along the journey of frequently finding good used gear for low prices, I recently acquired a technics sl1600mk2 with an SAE 1000LT arm. The technics sat unused for a long time and likely needs a gear replacement in the automatic tonearm functions (auto function belt was replaced, by me)...
  2. H

Score! and need advice. TD 165, with a worn B and O sp-14, and a NOS Shure V15 Type IV need advice

I bought a TD 165 recently. Came with a worn B & O sp-14. as well as a NOS in box V15 type 4. $170 craigslist find. Medium good shape. Plays records, but needs some TLC. I have a Technics sl1200mk2 with an at440mla on it, and I really like it. I know it gets better, but I good with it, and have...
  3. H

NAD PP4 In Need of Power Supply

Acquired a Nad PP4 phono preamp and need a power supply. Any idea what would work and where to find it? I've been told 23.5v 60mA I've tried and tried and can't figure it out. Not sure if that's enough info. Thanks in advance.
  4. H

Sansui AU-717 Vs AU-7900 as integrated & power amps w/question

Short story I've had these two amps for about 12 years. Love them both. The au-7900 was my first foray into great sounding gear. Found it while looking for the AU-717. I paired the au 7900 with vandersteen 2c's in a small room and loved it. Then found the 717 and loved that. Forgot about the...
  5. H

Vandersteen 2ce spikes. Where to buy?

Search has been endless. A little desperate. The issue, essentially is not knowing a couple of details. I believe the vandersteen 2ce stock stands, as well as the solid (filled) sound anchor branded stands take 3/8" x 16 spikes (correct nomenclature?). Mine are 1.5" long on my 1c's. I'm...
  6. H

My first Mcintosh (mx 110, mc 240)

Hi all. I hope I can help someone out someday as much as I have been by reading valuable info on this forum. I just picked up a one owner close mint set of an mx110 and mc240 with a thorough look over from a former Mcintosh employee that does repairs for Audioclassics. Mcintosh is located in...
Back
Top Bottom