Search results

1. Bound2Glory

Help! Main Filter capacitors for SA-9800

Hi everyone, I'm looking to source replacements for my four main filter caps on my Pioneer SA-9800 integrated amplifier. Panasonic ECE-T1KA153FA (15000uf, 60v and 85c) would be an exact replacement, but they are obsolete everywhere I search! Plus, my tech recommended upgrading them to a...
  2. Bound2Glory

Help! Main Filter capacitors for SA-9800

Hi everyone, I'm looking to source replacements for my four main filter caps on my Pioneer SA-9800 integrated amplifier. Panasonic ECE-T1KA153FA (15000uf, 60v and 85c) would be an exact replacement, but they are obsolete everywhere I search! Plus, my tech recommended upgrading them to a...
  3. Bound2Glory

HELP! Pioneer SX-1050 and SA-9800 Service/Restoration needed

Greetings to all my fellow vintage hi-fi lovers! I am truly at my wit's end!! I have the two aforementioned Pioneer receiver & amplifier, and it's been an absolute nightmare to try and find anyone worth a damn that can get them restored or serviced properly. I'll spare everyone all the...
  4. Bound2Glory

Pioneer SX 1010 faceplate glass replacement needed!

Hey guys, had an unfortunate accident with the glass faceplate on my sx-1010. I need to replace it, and I've been checking eBay for months with no luck. Does anyone know if anyone's making reproductions that I can buy, or anywhere else to look for a donor from an old broken unit? Thanks in...
  5. Bound2Glory

Pioneer SX 1010 faceplate glass replacement needed!

Hey guys, had an unfortunate accident with the glass faceplate on my sx-1010. I need to replace it, and I've been checking eBay for months with no luck. Does anyone know if anyone's making reproductions that I can buy, or anywhere else to look for a donor from an old broken unit? Thanks in...
  6. Bound2Glory

SX 1010 faceplate glass replacement needed!

7. Bound2Glory

Best stylus replacement for AT125LC Cartridge

Hey guys, I've read some posts about stylus replacements for the Audio-Technica AT125LC cartridge, but when I look for them online they're all discontinued and sold out. Wondering what the best current stylus replacement would be for this cartridge? I acquired the cartridge on an old turntable...
  8. Bound2Glory

Pioneer SA 9800 moving coil performance?

Hey all! I'm considering a modern moving coil cartridge for my Hitachi HT-500 (something like the dynavector 10x5). I know that moving-coil cartridges have come a long way since the early eighties, so I'm a bit concerned about the compatibility/performance of a modern Mc cartridge with my...
Back
Top Bottom