Search results

1. fishondwan

JBL C37

Not Mine but refurbishing this cool old JBL C37 for a friend, loaded with a D130 and 075 I may be refinishing the top I’m not sure what finish this is, I’m leaning towards red mahogany, but I am open to opinions ? Thanks.
  2. fishondwan

Thanks to CT Jim

I purchased two Tascam units from Jim recently. Both units showed up well packaged, as described and in a timely manner Great transaction all around.
  3. fishondwan

Skylab great seller

I recently purchased a pioneer receiver from Skylab, it arrived in a timely manner and in great condition. packaging was top notch.
  4. fishondwan

Thanks to Mswanson65

I recently purchased some albums from mswanson65, they arrived in a very timely manner and the condition was as listed or better It was a great transaction !
  5. fishondwan

Two thumbs up for Northwinds !

I recently purchased two LPs from Northwinds, they arrived in a very timely manner and he even included a nice little bonus ! He is a Great AK member to deal with.
  6. fishondwan

Name that badge

7. fishondwan

Two thumbs up for emmvette

I Purchased a Marchand crossover for emmvette. The unit was shipped out very fast and the packaging was excellent. Great transaction
  8. fishondwan

Hats off to Drugolf

I recently purchased a Yamaha receiver from Drugolf His packaging was excellent and it arrived in a timely manner Price was more than fair.
  9. fishondwan

Drugolf is the man

I purchased a couple drivers from Drugolf, He did a excellent job with packaging and shipped them fast Great transaction!
  10. fishondwan

LexDM3 is a great seller

I purchased a Heathkit AA-50 from lexdm3. Shipping was prompt, packaging was excellent and the unit arrived as described (and it sounds great) Two thumbs up
  11. fishondwan

w1jim is the man

I recently purchased a Denon HA 1000 from w1jim. Packaging was excellent, shipping was prompt , and it arrived as advertised Good deal all around.
  12. fishondwan

Thanks to Pup

I purchased a Denon DL-103 from member Pup to upgrade the cart on my sons turntable The Cart arrived In a timely manner, well packaged and as advertised. Great transaction.
  13. fishondwan

Thumbs up for mprince

I purchased a Paradox Denon 103 from member mprince The price was good, the packaging was excellent and it arrived as advertised Great transaction
  14. fishondwan

Blhagstrom is top notch

I purchased a Pioneer CD player from member blhagstrom, it arrived in a timely manner, well packed and as advertised. The price was great too. Great transaction all around.
  15. fishondwan

Thumbs up for Dbxdx5

I Purchased a Denon DRA-750 from member dbxdx5. The unit arrived well packaged and in a timely matter Everything works as advertised Good transaction all around !
  16. fishondwan

Thanks to Zim Bida

I Purchased a nice technics SUT from Zim Bida, it arrived in a timely manner and as advertised Great transaction all around
  17. fishondwan

B&O Beogram 8002 help.

Just purchased a complete B&O system which included a Beogram 8002. Everything else seems to function properly without arm will not go lower to the surface of a record ? Can any B&O experts out there point me in the right direction ? Left and right arm travel is spot on, belt looks great...
  18. fishondwan

Hawkeye83 is A-OK

I purchased a pair of Sony TA-N55ES amps from member Hawkeye83, delivery was prompt, they were well packaged and arrived as described Great transaction, I would not hesitate to do business with him again
  19. fishondwan

Thumbs up for Taylor player

I purchased a few really cool Record Store T-shirts from Darren, he shipped them promptly and they arrived as described I would definitely purchase from him again in the future.
  20. fishondwan

Thanks to Yurka77

I Purchased a Yamaha preampfrom yurka77, it arrived in perfect condition as he did a great job packaging the unit Great transaction all around.
  21. fishondwan

Two thumbs up for Jeanmarie

I purchased a Technics TT from member Jeanmarie, not only was the price fair but the time and effort spent packaging was above and beyond Excellent transaction, very satisfied.
  22. fishondwan

Thumbs up for Yotems

I purchased a Rotel pre and amp for member Yotems, they arrived fast, well packaged and as described Great transaction all around .
  23. fishondwan

Two thumbs up for Joshhendi

I purchased a Tandberg preamp from Josh, communication was great, packaging was excellent and shipping was fast. Great experience all around.
  24. fishondwan

W Allen rocks

I purchased a Yamaha M 40 from W Allen Arrived as described and rocks out
  25. fishondwan

Two thumbs up for Markshan

I ordered to Peter Green albums and they arrived in a timely manner and in great shape Good transaction all the way around.
Back
Top Bottom