Search results

1. Traverso

Hello I like to implement the upgrades to my newly acquired 1120. What is needed first is the...

Hello I like to implement the upgrades to my newly acquired 1120. What is needed first is the details of the mod for the ps, meaning wires mod. Many thanks Alain
  2. Traverso

Model 1120 Full Rebuild/Upgrade

Hello Hirscwi, I like to start an upgrade of my currently used 1120 see pic. My first task was to improve a rusty casing done now. Would you provide me with the details regarding mod and upgrades made to enhance this amplifier. I should receive soon the Jim's audio ps part. Thanks a lot...
  3. Traverso

Power supply Relay replacement for C32 preamp

I come back to this topic and discovered most of the necessary info are described here: https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/oh-no-my-c32-had-a-fry-up-on-the-auto-on-pcb.527684/page-2 including the McIntosh guideline to AC conversion form US to European. Cheers
  4. Traverso

The relay is mounted on chassis, without any plastic cover protection and from what I understand not available any longer. Therefore, is there a substitute or a turn around solution? I don't understand the statement about 110V mandatory for the relay. Can you please clarify.
  5. Traverso

Hello, I am looking for relay replacement for the C32 preamp. power supply. Can't find any reference, to be noted my C32 is 220 Volts operated. Thanks a lot for the feedback Cheers Alain
  6. Traverso

Xindak PA1 monobloc amplifier

You are correct that is why I like to know the recommended bias current.
  7. Traverso

Knowing the bias current may be adjusted when using the RV101 adjustable resistor, the only information missing is the value of this bias current as recommended by the manufacturer. Any idea?
  8. Traverso

This is a Class A amplifier turning to AB above 60 Watts approx.
  9. Traverso

Actually after checking, the VR101 adjust the bias Value may be measured on each 0.22 Ohm emitter resistance. Cheers
  10. Traverso

Here attached the partial pic of the PA1 where 3 pots can be identified
  11. Traverso

Thanks for the feedback Actually these are 5K pots, there is a third one. What I am looking for is the "how to proceed" as my equipment is very very hot although working nicely.
  12. Traverso

Hello, I try to figure out if offset and Bias current can be adjusted on Xindak PA1 amplifier, and how. Does someone has any idea about it? Thank you for your feedback Alain
  13. Traverso

Marantz 1122 DC bias adjustment

OK Thanks
  14. Traverso

Hello Tom, Thanks a lot for the feedback, my concern is in what range is the value in mA for the bias. Alain
  15. Traverso

Hello, Any info for 1122 dc such as - bias value, - how to adjust in case. Alain
  16. Traverso

Thanks a lot for the feedback I checked the SM but nothing is indicated there for the bias, neither the value nor the how to proceed.
  17. Traverso

Hello, I am here with a superb integrated from Marantz 1122 dc. After pots cleaning and relay change, it sounds nicely. However it runs a bit warm, which is ok but I liked to check offset and bias. Offset was easy to check and adjust. What I do not know is the bias current value and how...
  18. Traverso

Accuphase E203

and the adjustments for VR & to 4: VR 1 and VR 2 are bias current adjustment, and VR 3 and VR 4 are DC Offset adjustment. Bias current is (1/0.22R) x 0.022V = 0.100A, IOW 100mA through 0.22R emitter resistor half generates 0.022V as per schematic. Bias regulation is simple on this amp so...
  19. Traverso

Accuphase E203

never mind I could find the schematic here: https://audio-circuit.dk/wp-content/uploads/simple-file-list/a-c/Accuphase-E203-int-sch.pdf
  20. Traverso

Accuphase E203

Hello, I am here with an Accuphase E203 integrated amplifier and I am missing the adjustment set up for the amplifier part. I am talking about the following pots: VR1, VR2, VR3 and VR4. Thank you for the help Alain
  21. Traverso

Marantz 2230 FM signal meter not working

Hello Tom I like this 2230 as well. Nice sounding, easy access to the modules. Thanks a lot Your info is very useful Alain
  22. Traverso

Marantz 2230 FM signal meter not working

Hello, I am here with a superb 2230 and would like to make the FM signal meter working. The tuner is ok and decoding FM and stereo nicely. So my question is the following from where this FM signal for the meter is coming? Is it from P200 PCB if so from which part component or elsewhere? What...
  23. Traverso

4240 line conversion

OK solved, I found the 2275 SM page 37 to be very similar in wiring and color codes to the 4240 I have here
  24. Traverso

4240 line conversion

I had a look Not exactly the same color code and the actual wiring corresponds to nothing when compared to the 2270 wiring Still to investigate
  25. Traverso

4240 line conversion

Great and thanks I will have a look Alain
Back
Top Bottom