Search results

1. Mr. Yamaha

Yamaha B2 - the "why" and the "how" of a comprehensive rebuild

Lots of love for the B-2's VU meters :naughty:
  2. Mr. Yamaha

Finally found: Accuphase P-300L Service Manual + schematic!

Because the schematic is parted in 3 pieces, I put them together to make it easier to use. I have attached the file in this post. Edit: AK downsizes the file automatically to a very small size and the quality is deteriorated. I submitted the schematic also to Hifi Engine and I hope it will be...
  3. Mr. Yamaha

Finally found: Accuphase P-300L Service Manual + schematic!

Dear Accuphase lovers, I was searching for it forever and then all of a sudden *poof* it was uploaded in high quality to Hifi Engine :banana: Complete service manual + schematic and adjustment info. Please beware that it is for units starting with serial number F4Y001 I tried to upload it...
  4. Mr. Yamaha

Glowing Red LT8001P Diode Accuphase E303X

I know it's an old thread, but did you find a substitute in the end?
  5. Mr. Yamaha

Let's See Your Great JVC Gear!

Here's some pictures of my Victor UA-7082 tonearm which I'm very happy with :music: Hope to pair it with a nice Victor MC-1, MC-L10 or MC-L1000 cart someday.
  6. Mr. Yamaha

Alternative for Omron relays in Accuphase C-222 pre-amplifier

I think I have found the perfect sub: https://nl.mouser.com/datasheet/2/164/FUJMS01702_1-2548823.pdf And then the 24V version, preferably the WZ-K (500 mW) version as that one's coil resistance matches the original best (1030 Ohm original, 1070 Ohm new one). But that one is not available at...
  7. Mr. Yamaha

So, I'm still stuck on the latching / non-latching determination. Is there any way to verify this in the schematic of the pre-amp? I attached the schematic. Any help / insights will be highly valued! Maybe the schematic gives a hint about what kind of relay is used (latching or...
  8. Mr. Yamaha

You mean the layout of the pins? I think it's not correct drawn on the schematic: Because the underside of the relay is different: And this is from the data sheet of the original relay:
  9. Mr. Yamaha

Some background on latching / non-latching:
  10. Mr. Yamaha

Also still not sure on the non-latching and latching version. Not sure how to figure that out. Because is it a non-latching type which is constantly energized for keeping it's position or is it a latching type which gets engaged and then stays in that position :dunno:
  11. Mr. Yamaha

I meant the 24VDC version:
  12. Mr. Yamaha

I now see the the G6AK-234P-ST40-US has two legs too many (latching, dual coil). I think I need the G6AU-234P-ST-US (latching, single coil).
  13. Mr. Yamaha

My own conclusion is the OMRON G6AK-234P-ST40-US Nice little monologue :angel:
  14. Mr. Yamaha

Also, latching and non-latching. I do not know what type I need.
  15. Mr. Yamaha

Hi fellow AK'ers, So I have this Accuphase C-222 pre-amp with which I am very happy. It sounds fantastic. But in some occasions there is this crackling sound over the speakers. Sometimes left, sometimes right and sometimes both. It is really intermittent. The main suspect was the sealed Omron...
  16. Mr. Yamaha

Kensonic/Accuphase owners show your stuff.

The brand Accuphase and it's Kenwood / Kensonic history intrigued me for a few years now. I already had a taste of Accuphase with my Kenwood L-1000C pre-amp. That pre-amp sounds great, but has the looks of a melted turd :dunno: So yesterday I bit the bullit and drove off to Germany. After a 3,5...
  17. Mr. Yamaha

Post a picture of your turntable

Sony TTS-8000 direct drive + Sony 'Resinamic Sound' base + Victor UA-7082 tonearm + Orsonic AV-11b headshell + Denon DL-103R MC cart + SAEC SS-300 alloy turntable mat + Micro Seiki ST-10 Disc Stabilizer + custom made gunmetal armbase to accomodate the very long Victor toneram :music:
  18. Mr. Yamaha

Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

Temporarily using the preamp section of the CA-2000 to drive the B-2. Making sweet music :music:
  19. Mr. Yamaha

:rflmao: I see you also have some nice videos about restoring a TA-N7B, very helpful :naughty:
  20. Mr. Yamaha

And not to mention, in my case all help, tips & tricks from master restorer @Oilmaster and lot's of other AK members providing insights and tips. That's what makes AK a great community :bowdown:
  21. Mr. Yamaha

Sick Yamaha B-1 Just came in, what road to recovery should I take?

Awesome thread, I will follow this!
  22. Mr. Yamaha

Awesome thread, Pete! Where was this thread in 2016? :D Makes me want to redo or 'finish' my B-2 resto (which is still playing sweet music every day since it was finished). Reading this thread gave me enough itch to finally start with the restoration of my TA-N7B, which I did this week. Will be...
  23. Mr. Yamaha

Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Can we rename this thread to "Pictures of cats on audio gear, nearby audio gear or in a house which contains audio gear"? :D Not much cats on audio gear lately, but a bit of kitty spam won't hurt...
  24. Mr. Yamaha

Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Sorry to hear about Simmie @jeromach :( I can't even imagine what it feels like to lose one of my babies... Which vet do I need to avoid, assuming you are still located in the Haarlem area? You can also send me a PM :)
Back
Top Bottom