Search results

1. soundhd

Hvae Re-Arranged My LIstening Room

4350's...the big kahuna's.....LOL
  2. soundhd

Thanks. No sound treatments planned.......back of the room is pretty much open to a game room so very little back reflections.....floor is carpeted and good high quality absorbing ceiling tiles....those JBL 4350's don't need to be loud to sound great......sounds pretty good for my old ears.
  3. soundhd

Comment by 'soundhd' in media 'STEREO_ROOM_EDITED_1_SMALL'

Just re-arranged my listening room (moved the large tv out). System includes, JBL, Bryston, VPI, Quicksilver, Sony, NAD, HHB, Rotel, Monster components.
  4. STEREO_ROOM_EDITED_1_SMALL

STEREO_ROOM_EDITED_1_SMALL

5. soundhd

Re-arranged my listening room. Moved the big rear-projection tv out of there (trying to sell it) into another room. How it looks today.
  6. soundhd

How many speakers do you own?

34 Speakers (as far as I can figure out) Pairs: JBL; 4350's; 4311B's; 4311WXA's: 4301's: 4306's: Klipsch (surround system for video); (4) KG1.5's; KV1; SW811: A set of JBL's (consumer level) in barn (hanging up can't see the model numbers) Set of Klipsch in workshop (hanging up can't see...
  7. soundhd

Home Digital Streaming Audio Questions

I am looking into adding high end digital music streaming to my high end home audio system. Been looking around on the internet about how it all works and sometimes one gets over loaded on the info out there. Would like to be able to use a digital player...lots of manf. are coming out with them...
  8. soundhd

Pictures of Vintage GM cars!

They are SSIII wheels. SSII's are painted wheels with the chrome trim rings and the rings that fit around the holes in the wheels.. SSIII's are all chromed and painted spokes, factory equipment off the 80's 442's and the HO Olds.....
  9. soundhd

Got ony good iPod tricks???

Use nothing but Wav files...........:music:
  10. soundhd

WIN new NIRVANA vinyl - SoundStageDirect.com contest

SoundstageDirect.com ; Hey, if they took the time to release it on vinyl, it can't be all bad............:music:
  11. soundhd

Legal wav music download sources.....?

Are there any web sites where one can legally download wav music files....am willing to pay for them..........just can't see paying for crappy MP3 files............:music:
  12. soundhd

more wadia itransport

I see your point but I would think if "DAD" has a high end system he would not bother playing his kids IPOD with 128kbps MP3 files though his system.......just "his" IPOD with "wav" files............:D
  13. soundhd

more wadia itransport

I di not think one would have to worry about Apple changing the 30 pin connector that is currently being used on most of the IPODs......they are to imbedded with all the companies that manufacture and sell all the accessories that use that connector.......... As for Apple spending money on a...
  14. soundhd

more wadia itransport

I went to the Apple web site and looked up the info on the Apple TV........I could not find any information on if the unit has the capability of accessing an IPOD's pre internal DAC data stream like the Wadia does...........I will say the unit does have alot of different types of...
  15. soundhd

more wadia itransport

Modifications for the Wadia 170I I did find a web site on the net for a place that is doing modifications for the Wadia...... http://www.asi-tek.com/wadia2.html ASI-TEK They say they can do alot of modifications and upgrades to the Wadia......not cheap though........one mod that is...
  16. soundhd

jan meet date ?

Hey if your "handing" out money I can use an extra 25 bucks............:smoke:
  17. soundhd

more wadia itransport

Been looking more into the Wadia 170I.........have read reviews, asked questions...........it somehow gains access to the audio data stream is how it's bypassing the internal DAC...that is needed if you want to get audiophile grade audio out of the IPOD........you use the digital output, feed...
  18. soundhd

Multi effects units

Do a search for Pro Audio effects units......hundreds of them all prices low & high............:smoke:
  19. soundhd

Help identifying SS console from description

No way buddy..........hundreds of different makes and models of those were biult in the 50's, 60's & 70's...every department store in the world had someone build them for thier own brand.........example - Sears..Silvertone.......do a search for stereo consoles on the net and maybe you will find...
  20. soundhd

Whats your favorite Vinyl polish?

Vinyl is vinyl...........best to use an automotive vinyl cleaner...any auto supply shop
  21. soundhd

Re: Plexiglass

There are some motorcycle windshield polishes on the market now that will help......(basically a polish fills in the actual scratch so it is not as visible...works the same as any polish...weither it is for paint or plexiglass) The only other option is to get a plastic buffing or scratch...
  22. soundhd

Need a MIC for an EQ I just bought

Do a search for microphone manufacturers and find one with just those specs........the price range will vary..........Shure, EV, ect........
  23. soundhd

Is it the vinyl or the cassette??

The sound is SOOOO wonderful! Warm, rich, gooey, delicious? Some would call that muddy sounding.........just an opinion of some.............:D
  24. soundhd

Newbie needs Receiver/CD Player advice

Just the amplifer for the speakers........... 6 ceiling speakers? What is the OHM rating of each? Well first you have to look at an amplifier that will correctly drive all six speakers.......Is she using the speakers for a surround sound system for video/film or are they just scattered...
  25. soundhd

The concerts you have seen thread

To many for me to remember for the 60's & 70's.(still get out some today).....(if you can remember the 60's you weren't there.....) but probably the "BEST" ever was Pink Floyd on there last US tour............after you saw them (I have seen probaly every tour Floyd has done....) no one really...
Back
Top Bottom