Search results

1. M

Why don't people call the seller?

I will take that question! Last weekend doing my garage sale bit that my wife and I do every Saturday morning a lady said to me,"Thats a really good brand of leather jacket". So I put it behind my back and said "Oh, what brand is it?" She didn't know! Most people seem to think that the art of...
  2. M

I want to be an audio repair man!

I would like to chime in here, because I am 63 YO and would like to take a course in basic vintage hi fi equipment repair. The answers here are simular to asking for a course in carburetor repair and being told how to start on the road to becoming an automobile mechanic. I, and many like me, who...
  3. M

Cone And Surround conditioner.

Heather Your picture has a shadow under your nose that looks like a mustache. If you changed you picture no one would think you were anything but a maam. Sometimes we see pictures of ourselves so often that we don't look at them as others do that have never met us. I bet I wouldn't notice that...
  4. M

SX 950 Blowing main fuse

DIM Bulb Tester I have started up the hobby of vintage audio equipment and Have already broken a well working Pioneer SX-950 buy hooking up my wifes Kindle to it and not starting with the volume down. It blew the main fuse and has blown two more after buying fuses. I read your Dim Bulb...
  5. M

Pioneer Component Serial Numbers

Pioneer SX-950 Pioneer SX-950 serial Number WD3908504N
  6. M

New surrounds for Advent Maestro

Replacing rotted surrounds My son is a purist so when he heard that I had found an instructable showing how to replace rotted speaker surrounds with cloth cut to size and pasted on with water diluted wood glue he had a fit. So after they dried I hooked them up. a pair of BSR Model 123's I got...
Back
Top Bottom