Search results

1. Bobcat

Help! Sunday night football music clip outro before 8 min mark in 4th

Was a small music clip outro to last commercial before the 8 minute mark in the 4th quarter. Did you record the game? Still got it? Got some time to help me figure this one out?
  2. Bobcat

2021 New String Trimmer Thread

My old 2 stroke of ~30 years is on its last leg. I’d like to find something fairly light with easy string replacement. Leaning towards another 2 stroke but considering battery power as well. Anyone already done the research this Spring?
  3. Bobcat

Radio Station History, Stories, Archives...

Zeta 7 - WORJ Orlando At 10 PM on Friday, February 19,1981 "Zeta 7" changed from it's rock roots to easy listening. The disc jockeys cried, and loyal listeners turned their Zeta 7 license plates upside down in protest. That was the day WORJ became WJYO for the "Joy of Orlando". WORJ would...
  4. Bobcat

Need alternate remote to setup YPAO on my RX-V1400

I started the thread below in the Yamaha forum but no responses so I'm trying this forum. https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/what-alt-remote-are-you-using-to-setup-your-rx-v1400.941480/ My OEM Yamaha RAV238 remote no longer works (even tried to clean it) and I need to setup a...
  5. Bobcat

What alt remote are you using to SETUP your RX-V1400?

Remodeled the man cave and need to YPAO or manually adjust my system BUT the original remote haven’t worked in years and my universal remote does not have the commands needed for setup. A new OEM remote is $80 but I’m wondering if anyone else has found a cheaper remote that will fill this need...
  6. Bobcat

What do you stream visually while listening to music?

I don't, yet, but it sounds intriguing while in the right mood/setting. Does anyone out there stream specific visuals while listening to music? Live nature cams? Vintage car races? Mechanical movement?
  7. Bobcat

Foreigner

Watched an episode of Rock Legends on Reels the other night highlighting Foreigner. These are unauthorized, vanilla docs on various bands, some of which are pretty pissed at the erroneous statements made about them. So, I wanted to start my own discussion of the band. Their debut album came...
  8. Bobcat

Darryl’s House with Ben Folds (help!)

Caught the last 30 mins where Darryl was singing a jazzy tune with the word NOTHING as part of the refrain. Well done but I can’t find it in his or Ben’s catalog. Anyone? Oh, and Ben can PLAY.
  9. Bobcat

Battlebots

Not entirely sure but I might have watched what was the 2020 season premier tonight. Over 50 bots this year in some interesting configurations. Tombstone looks very strong so far. Fun stuff.
  10. Bobcat

No left speaker channel in my Sony STR-AV460

Connected L&R speakers to both A and B speaker groups and the left channel will not work on ether. Btw, I've never worked on equipment like this but have a soldering iron and am willing to try about anything. I removed the top and bottom covers, blew out the dust, wiggled a few...
  11. Bobcat

Moving TV from corner to wall but speakers are already in ceiling...

Have 6.1 surround of which the sides and rear single are hard wired in the ceiling FOR viewing TV in the corner (done 17 years ago when we gutted the basement with new drywall in ceiling). We're redoing this area (basement mancave) with new carpet and furniture BUT now she wants the TV 6' to the...
  12. Bobcat

Connecting TT to EQ to Receiver...

AK brothers and sister: Daughters home and I've set her up with a new TT and my old system. I need help setting it up and don't have speakers to test it. I need to connect a new Audio Technics TT to an 80's Sony STR-AV460 via an 80's Audio Control Ten EQ. Is it just a matter (via RCA jacks)...
  13. Bobcat

Who’s using YouTubeTV?

I’m at $105 now with Direct TV and can go to YouTubeTV for only $65... AND add the Golf Channel by doing so. I’d have to add another smart TV upstairs but it would be paid for in a year with the savings. I spoke to Direct TV today and told them my plan. They have a scripted comeback saying...
  14. Bobcat

The Last Dance (Michael Jordan)

Watched the last 4 episodes of 10 tonight. Good, revealing doc but I’m certain there’s more that remains untold. Can anyone tell me which Pearl Jam tune was playing at the end of the last episode?
  15. Bobcat

Specific Wi-Fi need for music and TV

Would like a simple, small footprint system to wirelessly connect my phone to for music and my TV to (HDMI is ok) for home theatre. Would like the speakers to be Wi-Fi as well AND be able to connect multiple rooms of speakers for a "house party" experience, as an option. Does such a system...
  16. Bobcat

Same Kind of Different As Me

A true story released in 2017 on Netflix. I admit Kinnear and Zellweger are a couple of my favs but this is still an awesome, feel good, soul searching, heart checking film on its own.
  17. Bobcat

Need a new reading/listening chair

I have an antique rocker with ottoman that I’ve wore out and need to replace. It gets used everyday for computer work (laptop) and reading. An Aemes style lounger with matching ottoman would be great but I can’t afford $4-5k for one. What has worked well in a similar situation for you guys...
  18. Bobcat

A Million Little Things

I really liked the first episode but after the 2nd it just might not be for me.
  19. Bobcat

Longmire (Netflix)

I’m about 5 episodes in to the first season (is there more than one?). Really enjoying it and it’s fun to see what recognizable actor/actress appears next. Fun series.
  20. Bobcat

If you were opening a record store...

What would you sell besides records? How would you decorate it? Do’s and dont’s? I’m thinking incense, concert tees and posters. Homemade cookies (well, SOMEONE will have the munchies). Coffee bar?
  21. Bobcat

Outdoor speaker adapt to Bluetooth

We have a couple of Yamaha outdoor speakers that I'd like to get outfitted to accept a signal from my iPhone. Any suggestions on how to do this cheaply as opposed to buying new BT speakers?
  22. Bobcat

Paradigm Atom V.3 Speaker Replacement

Driver foam's shot: Paradigm speaker p/n B104WFATOM000 0903 I simply want to replace the speaker in each of the 3 Atom enclosures in my HT surround system. Any suggestions on a replacement?
  23. Bobcat

Harley and the Davidson's

First of a three part series started tonight on The Discovery Channel. 9et Loved every minute of it and can't wait to see the rest! Based on the founding of HD motorcycles. Pretty cool story.
  24. Bobcat

ESPN's 30 for 30

Just saw their most recent one, Fantastic Lies, about the mishandled Duke Lacrosse team rape allegations. Very good.
  25. Bobcat

Backyard Storage Shed / Barn / Building

Our town ordinance limits non-permanent structures at 120 sq ft (ground area covered) which would be a set-on-site shed or do-it-yourself kit/plans. I've looked at a few pre-builts that were pretty nice but quite pricey. I could build one with good plans but I'm in Indiana and that would...
Back
Top Bottom