Search results

1. Mr.White

Onkyo CD players

I have an Onkyo DX-1800 and I think it's a great sounding CDP. It was close enough in SQ to my SONY XA20ES [both were curb finds] that I decided to sell the SONY since it was still possible to get $300 for it.
  2. Mr.White

Girls on LP cover - REDUX

3. Mr.White

Today's DISCO Playlist:

4. Mr.White

Vinyl only spin list

5. Mr.White

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

6. Mr.White

Vinyl only spin list

7. Mr.White

8. Mr.White

What's your best sounding record? What's your favorite record?

Favorite record? Geez that's like being King Solomon and trying to decide on a favorite woman! Today's answer; Best sounding...Molly Hatchet's first two albums?
  9. Mr.White

10. Mr.White

Today's Funk playlist

11. Mr.White

Vinyl only spin list

12. Mr.White

Show us your equalizer

I have noticed a couple of times recently some distortion in the left channel. Working the sliders back and forth fixed it. I'm going to open it up and hit the sliders with contact cleaner as soon as I have a chance.
  13. Mr.White

Vinyl only spin list

Spinning some 70's Disco 12" singles I found the other day; Amii Stewart - Knock On Wood, Funkadelic - One Nation Under A Groove, Creative Source/Harlem Underground Band on the Winley label and this AWESOME blank label 70's bootleg DJ megamix of Donna Summer & Gloria Gaynor; Donna Summer/Glora...
  14. Mr.White

Linda's sticker shenanigans on her record collection...a poll

Yeah I picked up albums by The Nite-Liters, Linda Jones, Chi-Lites and some obscure 12" Disco singles including a great Donna Summer bootleg megamix that has an equally cool Gloria Gaynor "I Will Survive" re-mix by Warren G on the flip, originally from an acetate.
  15. Mr.White

Was there an OTIS Doors Soft Parade? 'Cause poor Otis be dead and gone.
  16. Mr.White

They're very of the period, especially that first one which had a pink variant on another album I saw.
  17. Mr.White

Disco music

Any Donna Summer experts around here? Wondering if anyone has any info about the Donna Summer side of this 70's DJ 12" bootleg "Megamix?" The Gloria Gaynor side comes from a acetate disc by DJ Warren G but I can't find any info on Donna's side. Haven't listened to my copy yet...
  18. Mr.White

For the first time in my life I've encountered some serious record collector "branding" hi-jinks that I think actually adds to the cool factor. What says you about Linda's stickers? There were more but I didn't want those records.
  19. Mr.White

What Have You Found Inside Album Covers?

With a sealed copy of their 1973 LP A Letter To Myself. Looking at old calendars and the picture this should be 1981;
  20. Mr.White

Another eBay first

Ebay is tough when you first start out as a seller. Reputation/positive feedback is everything.
  21. Mr.White

Another eBay first

It's unfortunate how many people just don't bother leaving positive feedback. I leave it as soon as the package is made. On average about half of my customers just don't bother.
  22. Mr.White

Another eBay first

Good thing I turn the boxes I ship 7" singles in inside-out. Otherwise some poor music lovers might think they've received candy or cashews!
  23. Mr.White

Random Thoughts or Whatever

According to Gregory Mannarino it's a can being kicked further and further down the road until an "appropriate" time to pull the rug out arrives. I'm not in the market, never have been but I like his commentaries. They make a lot of sense in relation to my broader worldview.
Back
Top Bottom