Search results

1. Meesterstech

SAVE 50% - 70% ON LAMPS AND LEDS FOR VINTAGE AUDIO - CLOSING SALE

SAVE 50% - 70% ON LAMPS AND LEDS FOR VINTAGE AUDIO - CLOSING SALE
  2. Meesterstech

Marantz 4300 Indicator Lamps - Help!

Hello, I am trying to obtain a proper replacement for the following Indicator Lamp in a Marantz 4300: MY05 - Part #1N1006302 (4 CH) - I imagine it is a Bi-Pin and it is labelled as 180mA! The other indicators (MY01/02/03/06/07/08/09) are 6.3V 40mA Bi-Pin lamps, the MY04 is a 12V 40mA Bi-Pin...
  3. Meesterstech

2238B lamps

Here is a Marantz 1530 I converted over to LED last weekend with the Fuse Style Drop-In LED replacements. I think they look great, but to be honest there are still times that I prefer incandescents. It's all personal choice unless your having issues with heat melting things or you don't want to...
  4. Meesterstech

Speaker Relay - Technics SA5470

No information on this relay?
  5. Meesterstech

Speaker Relay - Technics SA5470

Hello, I can't seem to find any information on the speaker relay (part# SSY21) for the Technics SA5470. Any information on the part or a good replacement would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -Joey
  6. Meesterstech

Pioneer SA-708 transistor replacements

Hey Mark, the two large filter caps have an exclamation mark in the manual. Is this for the capacitance only, or for the voltage as well?
  7. Meesterstech

I'm sorry I didn't mean to hijack this thread, got ahead of myself. Sorry about that!
  8. Meesterstech

Pioneer SA-7800 - Help replacing transistors!

Yikes $30 for shipping. I don't think I can justify that! I'll have to think about it, but it looks like they have a replacement. Thanks
  9. Meesterstech

Thanks, I have been searching for a few months now. Still haven't had any luck finding one! These amps seem to be pretty rare at the moment. Oh, and I think I will try cleaning up all the wire wrappings.
  10. Meesterstech

Ahhh, I believe there is a lot of controversy whether or not to solder those wire wrappings! Haha Yes I will be recapping this amp and the entire works. This is mostly just out of curiosity to see how good I can get this thing working. The physical condition is pretty good but I need a new...
  11. Meesterstech

Oh no these outputs are working fine. Since I'm replacing almost all the transistors I wondered if it would be a good idea to put new outputs in. Looks like I'll just leave them alone
  12. Meesterstech

I believe the numbers are SK9446/SK9447. I was having a bit of trouble finding specs
  13. Meesterstech

How about the outputs, they were swapped with RCA. Would ON Semi's be better quality?
  14. Meesterstech

So my outputs (2SA1075 & 2SC2525) were replaced with RCA's. Would the ON SEMI you used be better quality? I'm changing everything I can, if the ON Semi's are better I will swap them out.
  15. Meesterstech

Looks like I will be using A1837/C4793's. I will have to make an order, I don't have any of these on hand.
  16. Meesterstech

I was not expecting anyone to go to this much work. You are the man and I OWE you!! I really do appreciate it, that was a crap load of work.
  17. Meesterstech

I am working on a Pioneer SA-708 and would like to know if I can replace the 2SC2238/2SA968 transistors with ON Semi's MJE15032G/MJE15033G? The manual also states that these 4 transistors should be hfe matched. (unless that was someone else s notes)<br /> <br /> I found that the left channel has...
  18. Meesterstech

Pioneer SA-708 Transistor Replacements!

Will do thanks
  19. Meesterstech

Pioneer SA-708 Transistor Replacements!

I am working on a Pioneer SA-708 and would like to know if I can replace the 2SC2238/2SA968 transistors with ON Semi's MJE15032G/MJE15033G? The manual also states that these 4 transistors should be hfe matched. (unless that was someone else s notes) I found that the left channel has had most...
  20. Meesterstech

Pioneer SA708 - HELP

Can I replace the 2SC2238/2SA968 transistors with ON Semi's MJE15032G/MJE15033G? Looking forward to a reply! I have found x9 RCA replacement transistors so far in this unit. I would like to replace all transistors (except the outputs, they are also RCA replacements)
  21. Meesterstech

Anyone know this amp??

What would you guys pay for something like this? This will be my first piece of tube equipment
  22. Meesterstech

Anyone know this amp??

Tubes Used:* 6BQ5 (EL84)* 6BQ5* 6BQ5* 6BQ5* 12AX7* 12AX7* 12AX7* 6AN8* 6AN8
  23. Meesterstech

Anyone know this amp??

I found this on Kijiji. It's a Sound SA-51? They want $245 for it, here are some photos. If anyone has any know abouts please share! Thanks, Joey
  24. Meesterstech

Sony TC 630 - VU Meter Lamps?

I am having trouble finding any information on the lamps used for the VU meters in this Sony reel to reel (or any others for that matter) If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. I don't have this piece to take voltage readings. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom