Search results

1. Meesterstech

Marantz 4300 Indicator Lamps - Help!

Hello, I am trying to obtain a proper replacement for the following Indicator Lamp in a Marantz 4300: MY05 - Part #1N1006302 (4 CH) - I imagine it is a Bi-Pin and it is labelled as 180mA! The other indicators (MY01/02/03/06/07/08/09) are 6.3V 40mA Bi-Pin lamps, the MY04 is a 12V 40mA Bi-Pin...
  2. Meesterstech

Speaker Relay - Technics SA5470

Hello, I can't seem to find any information on the speaker relay (part# SSY21) for the Technics SA5470. Any information on the part or a good replacement would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -Joey
  3. Meesterstech

Pioneer SA-708 transistor replacements

I am working on a Pioneer SA-708 and would like to know if I can replace the 2SC2238/2SA968 transistors with ON Semi's MJE15032G/MJE15033G? The manual also states that these 4 transistors should be hfe matched. (unless that was someone else s notes)<br /> <br /> I found that the left channel has...
  4. Meesterstech

Pioneer SA-708 Transistor Replacements!

I am working on a Pioneer SA-708 and would like to know if I can replace the 2SC2238/2SA968 transistors with ON Semi's MJE15032G/MJE15033G? The manual also states that these 4 transistors should be hfe matched. (unless that was someone else s notes) I found that the left channel has had most...
  5. Meesterstech

Anyone know this amp??

I found this on Kijiji. It's a Sound SA-51? They want $245 for it, here are some photos. If anyone has any know abouts please share! Thanks, Joey
  6. Meesterstech

Sony TC 630 - VU Meter Lamps?

I am having trouble finding any information on the lamps used for the VU meters in this Sony reel to reel (or any others for that matter) If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. I don't have this piece to take voltage readings. Thanks
  7. Meesterstech

Help with transistor replacement!

I would like to find a replacement for this transistor: Came from Technics SA300 2SC1398-Q Collector Current-Max (IC): 2 A Collector-emitter Voltage-Max: 50 V Transition Frequency-Nom (fT): 120 MHz DC Current Gain-Min (hFE): 80 Terminal Form: THROUGH-HOLE Terminal Position...
  8. Meesterstech

Pioneer SA708 - HELP

Got a Pioneer SA708 with a broken speaker selector switch. I need a new speaker switch or some ideas. I'll throw a picture up of the damage. Thanks in advanced!
  9. Meesterstech

Toshiba SA7100

I just replaced all the output power transistors on a Toshiba SA7100. I ended up having to de-solder the boards connected to the heatsink to change them, the solder them back. I'm not getting any reading whatsoever setting the bias now. Is there anyone out there that has one who could...
  10. Meesterstech

Electrohome SC 406 1210

Hey there, My wife and I were passing a yard sale when she jokingly said she spotted something silver. I made her turn around regardless and I found something older than I've ever owned. Its an Electrohome SC406 receiver with the matching TT - Dual 1210. I can't find any info on the receiver...
  11. Meesterstech

Toshiba SA7100 Loudness Switch

I have a Toshiba SA7100 here that had no sound output except for some faint scratches from the left channel.I tore it down and cleaned it, and I'm enjoying listening to it right now. There is only one potentiometer I haven't cleaned yet. That would be the ALPS enclosed volume pot. The...
  12. Meesterstech

YORX M2340 - Any Info?

I have been getting a lot of these receivers handed to me for clean ups and fixing lights, little jobs. Anyone happen to have any info on this Yorx?(M2340) There is a total of 12 lights burnt out, currently working with dgwojo to get some replacements. Unfortunately all the indicator lights...
  13. Meesterstech

Pioneer VSX-319V - Worth fixing?

I got this receiver for the cost of shipping it, it does not power on at all. I have to fix a few pins that broke off on the main board. Are these worth the hassle to fix? By the way I broke the pins, they are incredibly weak. The power goes directly to the board and I am not measuring anything...
  14. Meesterstech

Toshiba SA models - High DC OFFSET?

I have a couple of Toshiba receivers, SA750 and SA735. They both range between 60-70mV. Is this normal for these receivers? I have seen other people report the same numbers.:scratch2:
  15. Meesterstech

Lloyd Silver - show your stuff!

I had someone drop this off at my house, said if I could get it going I could keep it. At first I hated the thing, but after replacing a couple blown fuses, soldering in a new light and cleaning it up, I like it! Llyod was cheap stuff, but still...over 30 years and it is still working, and...
  16. Meesterstech

SX750 Main Filter Caps - What Ones??

I am going to replace my main filter caps while I have everything torn apart. What would you guys use? I have found some Nichicon that are a bit shorter and smaller in diameter. Part #LGU1H153MELC Digikey#493-8438-ND These are almost $10 each. Too much? :tresbon:
  17. Meesterstech

Pioneer SX750 Rebuild

So my amp arrived last night, which was some pretty fast shipping. Wasn't supposed to be here until Dec 17th! Anyways I hooked it up, (stole an extension cord and spliced it until mine shows up, thanks rhomanski!) to my DBT with 100watt bulb and it was pretty bright and stayed bright. Lights in...
  18. Meesterstech

Pioneer CL-70 OR Sansui SP200?

Help with speakers! I want to change this thread, I have 4 options right now, I will list them and lets hear your opinions: #1 - Paradigm 7SE MKII - $300 #2 - Sound Dynamics SD20s - $200 #3 - Infinity RS 5001 - $200 #4 - PSB Passif 1 - $115
  19. Meesterstech

Need Power Cord - Pioneer SX-750

Just purchased a Pioneer sx-750 for $35. I have no idea what to expect when I get the stereo, but the cosmetic condition is great. For $35 bucks, I am happy to find out. The power cord is cut, so I am wondering where to find a replacement. Or perhaps make my own? There was one on the eBay for...
Back
Top Bottom