Search results

1. D

What amp drives your Infinities?

rsiiib with carver m-0.5t
  2. D

Lets see all them Amplifiers!

here is my main setup ampeg svt-4 pro mesa bottom 4 10" and a horn.
  3. D

How many speakers do you have and what are they?

jbl 8340 (5) magnepan 3a infiniti rs3b snell clr 1800 entech lf-10(2)
  4. D

rs-IIIb

still on the hunt for woofers...but they still rock!
  5. D

The best of the Infinity Forum from the Experts; start here!

i feel the wife thing,i have always been a panel guy(magnepan,accustat) but i have heard many rs speakers and now I'm converted... love my rsIIIb's.. the top end is almost as good as the ribbons on my maggies(IIIb)..
  6. D

rs-IIIb

another pic here is a better picture...
  7. D

rs-IIIb

kool thanks ill giv em a look
  8. D

rs-IIIb

pix here u go
  9. D

rs-IIIb

I'm on d hunt,that said the drivers I'm using now sound very nice I'm using 10" vifa drivers(propylene cones,rubber surrounds,20 oz magnets)
  10. D

office(man cave)system

i had a wire issue on the woofers...found a diagram here.. holy crap these things rock for 26+ year old speakers!
  11. D

rs-IIIb

thats what I've been told...
  12. D

rs-IIIb

holly crap these things sound great for 25+ years old
  13. D

rs-IIIb

found d problem i think i should have looked around on the site... i discovered that i had wired the drivers in parallel,they should be in series.. (found a diagram post on this site).... now the bass is F@@@@@G awesome....:D.. thanks for the reply...... and i am on the hunt for original...
  14. D

rs-IIIb

a quick question... a aquired a used pair without woofers,replaced them with what i had the only complaint is a thin mid bass sound,the woofers are making notes but it appears to be below 400hz or so i realize these don't go deep in bass, but they sound lacking,the mid and tweeter sound...
  15. D

Please Post your Infinity speakers

RS-IIIb here is mine got them for free, bass drivers were missing.. replaced and they sound really nice.....
  16. D

40 Years of Hi-Fi upgrades

the speakers are the starring role on your journey(and rightfully so).....especially the b&w's i had a pair of those.. nicely done and btw if been on that road as well...
  17. D

office(man cave)system

ok pix for u man cave shots> :D
  18. D

main system

nice reference lol...:D
  19. D

5.1 channel pre/pro

krell hts.awsome sound and build and can be had(on d net)for under 1000usd....
  20. D

main system

btw love the old school telefunken logo... i have worked on some old european gear with those tubes...
  21. D

main system

thanks i love the jbl sound(honest and clear)... i was using the srx18's but they took too much space so i use the entech lf-10's(5000 for the pair),they go nicely to 15hz and use threshold amps...
  22. D

Name the 5 most favorite bands (musicians) in your life

1.frank zappa 2.leo kotke 3.flim and the bb's 4.rippingtons 5.grateful dead 6.poco 7.eagles 8.allmans 9.pink floyd 10.etc.etc.etc
  23. D

office(man cave)system

pixs on other thread,sorry
  24. D

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

zappa roxy and elsewhere on infiniti rs3b's:D
Back
Top Bottom