Search results

1. gonzp

DAC recommendations

Hey all, i guess I finally took my stereo into 2021. I’ve recently downloaded all of my cd’s onto a mac mini and am ready to buy a new DAC. My system is currently a set of NOS Valves VRD mono block power amps, a Juicy Music Blueberry pre amp and Klipschorn speakers. This system is quite...
  2. gonzp

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs are approaching!

With around a dozen games left in the regular season, who do you see making a splash in the cup playoffs??? Detroit is starting to roll with a rookie net minder, Osgood in waiting. The Zetterberg line is rolling, Mule is healthy and Datsyuk is always a threat. With all that being said, do...
  3. gonzp

Charbroil infrared gas grill

My old reliable 2 burner gas grill has seen better days. 3 of my co-workers have purchased the Charbroil infrared and they are sold on them hook, line and sinker. I think I will get me a 3 burner model! Anyone else have one of these and what are your recommendations...
  4. gonzp

Hooking up a pre amp to a pair of mono integrated's

Long story short, I want to hook up my Juicy Music Blueberry pre amp to my H H Scott 99D, mono integrated's. I have done this before but in my old age I forgot how to do this so that I by-pass the pre amp from the Scotts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  5. gonzp

Happy Birthday reyneman

:beerchug: Ray, I hope its a great one! :beerchug:
  6. gonzp

Happy Birthday Cubdog

Hi Ross, :beerchug: I hope that you have a great birthday, you old fart!:beerchug:
  7. gonzp

Carrie Rodriguez

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/gonzp/?action=view&current=P1010494-1.jpg Well last night Rosalie and I were treated to a very intimate show put on by the group Romantica. The Soiled Dove Underground in Denver is a 300 seat venue that, at best was 1/3 full. They were followed by one of my...
  8. gonzp

Speakers????

Hi all, I have recently purchased an I-Pod for my wife. I would like to use a Sonic-T amp and a small set of efficient speakers to take along with us while traveling. Any reccomendations? I would rather not purchase those cheap sound docks. I have plenty of Klipsch to use, they are...
  9. gonzp

Denver meet up March 29?

There is going to be a swap meet in Denver on March 29th. I am planning on going and would like to meet up with others. I am not going to advertise in this post so you will have to look up the event information.
  10. gonzp

Happy Birthday luvvinvinyl

:beerchug:Ernie, I hope it's a great one:beerchug:
  11. gonzp

Happy Birthday Andyman

:beerchug:I hope its a great one!:beerchug:
  12. gonzp

Gem Dandy Hydraulic record cleaner

I know that the subject of record cleaning has come up quite frequently and I don't want to hijack Joyces' thread on record cleaning. I am curious what the consensus to this fairly inexpensive very common sense approach is to cleaning LP's? 6moons gives the product a very flattering review...
  13. gonzp

Colorado meet up?

Hello to the Colorado gang! It has been awhile since we have met. In speaking with John yesterday, we spoke about getting together this fall. We can do it in Denver, Eaton or Cheyenne. I can't remember which weekend John said was good for him. He will chime in. I am off two weekends a...
  14. gonzp

Happy Birthday Fast Eddie!

Ed, I hope that you have a great one!!!:thmbsp:
  15. gonzp

Wharfedale crossover networks

Hello all, I purchased a pair of wharfdale speakers on ebay and there is no crossover networks/binding posts for these speakers. I can not find any cabinet or driver info stamped on either. They are absolutely stunning, the drivers look good and the grill cloth is in perfect shape. Is...
  16. gonzp

Happy Birthday JohnW.

:beerchug: Hey Johnny my friend, I hope that you have a great day, with many more to come!:beerchug:
  17. gonzp

August Colorado/Wyoming meetup

Wow its already July 1st. I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. After speaking to John, we decided to see if everyone in the Colorado/Wyoming contingency was up for another meetup? John or I were willing to host the event and it seems the concensus was to have it in Cheyenne. I...
  18. gonzp

A HUGE thank you to Grumpy

I have had an issue, that I would rather not air in public but, I would like to send out a huge thank you to Dave. With all of the fest preperations going on he still found time to personally deal with a third (or should I say fourth) party on my behalf. Audio Karma is a great place to spend...
  19. gonzp

Happy Birthday John W.

:beerchug:Hope it's a great one John :beerchug:
  20. gonzp

Farewell party for cubdog?

To the Colorado delegation of AK, Ross and Carrol are going to be moving soon to Illinois and we need to get together to wish them well. If noone in Denver can host Rosalie and I will be willing to host. I am thinking that we should just listen to tunes and talk. Wifes and/or girlfriends are...
  21. gonzp

Crossovers

Al and Dean, What would be the major differences between the Klappenberger A Series replacement networks and the Dean G ALK Jr's?
  22. gonzp

Amtrak Blues!!!

My wife Rosalie, my grandson Patrick and I took a weekend trip on the Amtrak from Denver to Glenwood Springs Co. GS is 160 miles west of Denver. Some of the most beautiful scenery in Colorado is along this train route. The tracks also follow the Colorado River for I would guess 80 miles...
  23. gonzp

Happy Birthday jguzman21

:beerchug: Happy Birthday John, I hope it's a great one :beerchug:
  24. gonzp

Rocky Mountain Audio Fest

I am just curious, who plans on attending and/or exhibiting at the RMAF this year. Here is a link...http://www.audiofest.net/ The vendor list is quite impressive :thmbsp: :thmbsp :thmbsp::
  25. gonzp

Happy B-Day silversport and everyone

:beerchug: Hope that it is a great one Bill :beerchug:
Back
Top Bottom