Search results

1. Metzu

what to look for when buying and old Marantz...

wow man really its that good?now you are making me think about it,that one comes with a warranty for one year...
  2. Metzu

he says that everything works but the radio,but let me tell that i dont use to use the turner that much...if you say that its that good i might go and see it...hear it. oh and theres a marantz 2325 with a year warranty but its a kind of out of my league(because of the price cost twice as much)
  3. Metzu

thanks for the tip blhagstrom!
  4. Metzu

thanks for the tip sqlsavior i preffer something better
  5. Metzu

the same as its available in the Us or europe
  6. Metzu

so guys recomend me a an amp and a pair of speakers lets shop!
  7. Metzu

i didnt understand this : hough a crucial factor is having a beefy-enough power supply. A typical wall-wart -- including the ones chip amps are often shipped with -- isn't enough.
  8. Metzu

Its hard for me to choose i like vintange gear but im affraid to have issues you know that particular model 2252b
  9. Metzu

any new amp that you can recomend up to $500
  10. Metzu

well good point dont care so much for a turner or stetics a want a nice bass and a good overall sound
  11. Metzu

for you its better to get new audio gear of a vintage Marantz?
  12. Metzu

Tell about those hassle free options
  13. Metzu

what can you tell me about these marantz are they any good? Nick.
  14. Metzu

Hi Guys ! i have a lower end model amp from the 90ts and i want to upgrade ive found a marantz 2252b(other option its a 2265b whit a non working radio turner for the same price as the 2252b) (are these any good?) what should i look for when i go test it? Nick.
  15. Metzu

noobie question about sound quality

interesting ill check into that
  16. Metzu

i dont have a new amp from this review https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/aero-6/review they say this: Avoid partnering them with forward-sounding kit. It could make your system sound too assertive, or even brash what does it means? Nick.
  17. Metzu

i dont know im a noob thats the point of the thread
  18. Metzu

loudness on
  19. Metzu

from this review https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/aero-6/review they say this: Avoid partnering them with forward-sounding kit. It could make your system sound too assertive, or even brash what does it means? Nick.
  20. Metzu

you are absolutely right,i will do that.... you know,i wanted to buy a good set of speakers and i researched what i could do with my budget and i read this https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/aero-6/review i will try what you suggest. Nick.
  21. Metzu

i see what you mean,all i know its that before the sound was ok but now its harsh,now highs are too bright and lows dont have the prescense i wanted,it tires me to listen to this set up,i tough it was the amp.
  22. Metzu

call it better bass then
  23. Metzu

no turner ui dont listen to the radio im in Buenos aires argentina,so you think i should put the wires in the position they were?
  24. Metzu

i did changed the cables red for black and black for red on both speakers. did listen a diffrence still no bass punch tho.. isnt this a very crappy amp in your opinion? Nick.
Back
Top Bottom