Search results

1. Digiverse

Artists Sue Universal Music - 2008 Warehouse Fire

Hi All, Artists sue Universal Music over a 2008 warehouse fire, over 500,000 masters, protection copies, unreleased music and other materials all went up in the said fire, affected artists include, but not all, are Billie Holiday, Louis Armstrong, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, Sir Elton John...
  2. Digiverse

45 SE Triode Schematic Required

Hi All, I am at the beginning stage of having a 45 SE Triode stereo amp built, I already have a power transformer and some other bits and pieces, what I would like help with is a 45 SE Triode Schematic that allows for the amp to be direct coupled, I am considering using a 5V3A/5AU4 Rectifier...
  3. Digiverse

Audio Innovations Series 400

Hi All, I have come across a Audio Innovations Series 400 Valve amp, base on EL84, 10 Watts, with a MM Phono stage, all on one chassis, can anyone tell me if it is a worthy amp ? any sonic downsides ? and such like. Thanks
  4. Digiverse

Hi Rez Audio

Hi All, I have, in the past 3 months, have bought myself some sacd’s and blu ray pure audio discs, for 2 main reasons of equal importance, one , to see if I would like multi channel music, result ? I don’t, and secondly, to see if the hi Rez is real, on this point I am questioning it’s claimed...
  5. Digiverse

Which DAC ?

Hi All, I have a Sony S380Bdp, I am wanting advice on a dac for it, also, would it need a dac to begin with ? What improvements, if any ? dac must be able to do DSD natively, stereo only, with rca connects, I don’t like multi channel. Thanks
  6. Digiverse

The First Song That You Remember

Hi All, I thought that it would be cool to start a thread to discuss and/or to state the very first song that you heard, regardless of your age at the time of first hearing it or it's genre, the first song that is still with you today perhaps in some strange way, did it influence you ? and how ...
  7. Digiverse

Rega Turntable

Hi All, I am looking at buying a Rega turntable for one of my siblings, I wish to know a comparison between the earlier Rega Planar 3 and the new Rega Planar 1 and especially the new Rega Planar 2, not the new Rega Planar 3. Thanks
  8. Digiverse

MM Valve Phono Stage

Hi All, Does anyone here have owned and/or experience with a Tektron TK PREMM MM only valve phono stage ? or any experience with any of their other valve amps ? Thanks
  9. Digiverse

Pink Floyd CD's

Hi All, I wish to ask of you all, which Dark Side of the Moon cd should I go for ? 1992 20th anniversary ? remastered by Doug Stax, boxed, the mfsl gold ? or the 2011 remastered by James Guthrie, these are all the stand alone stereo versions, now which sacd multi should I go for ? or is there...
  10. Digiverse

Pioneer PL-L1000

Hi Guys, Well, I have some bad news today, I took my Pioneer PL-L1000 Linear Tracking Turntable in, for repair and service, I bought it, some months ago, I knew the risk of buying secondhand and, luckily, I did not spend a lot on it, to buy, it does power up and, the arm moves across, but, in...
  11. Digiverse

Musical Fidelity

Hi, Thanks, but, I'm not after a schematic, don't know, how to read it, anyway, I am just after the answer to my question, posted, above.
  12. Digiverse

Musical Fidelity

Hi All, I wish to know, is the, Musical Fidelity X Can V2 Headphone amp, a true valve unit ? Or, is it, a hybrid ? Thanks
  13. Digiverse

P-Mount Cartridges

Hi All, I have contacted Decibal Hi Fi, here in Australia, after a brief conversation with Brian, it has been determined that, they can, put on a different profile needle / tip, maybe, even, a new cantilever as well. I will update as things develop.
  14. Digiverse

P-Mount Cartridges

Okay, thanks, I'll make some inquiries and, let you all know, what transpires.
  15. Digiverse

P-Mount Cartridges

Hi, Or, can the profile of the stylus, be changed from conical, that us the original stylus shape, right ? to, at least, elliptical, although, I would prefer at least, shibata. Thanks
  16. Digiverse

P-Mount Cartridges

Hi Guys, Damn, I really wanted to upgrade this cartridge/stylus, the tt is THAT good, it really deserves it, especially since, I just don't have the tt, but, I actually have ALL, of the rest of the system, all matching, with the original matching speakers, can the arm be adapted ?
  17. Digiverse

P-Mount Cartridges

Hi Guys, I am looking for a P-Mount Cartridge, for my Onkyo PL-33 Linear Tracking Turntable, I'm pretty sure, it still has the original, conical stylus on it, I will have a closer look later to confirm, it came with the table. What would you good people recommend as a upgrade from this ? I'm...
  18. Digiverse

New Cartridge and Stylus Needed

Hi, I also found these specs for my tonearm, TONEARM Type : linear-motor direct-drive static-balanced tangential tracking Effective length : 190mm Overhang : 0mm Resonance : 6,5Hz Cartridge weight : 4g...14g 14g...23g with aux. weight Arm height adjustement : ± 3mm
  19. Digiverse

New Cartridge and Stylus Needed

Hi All, I have just come into possession of a Pioneer PL-L1000, I need a new cartridge and stylus for it, did not come with one, it does have a black head shell, with what looks like a triangle logo on top of it, chrome looking, I will try and post some pictures later, any thoughts and...
  20. Digiverse

Mono Turntable

Hi, Holy Molly, I think you have done it, what a beauty, is it idler drive ? 12 inch platter ? Thanks.
  21. Digiverse

Vintage Klipsch Corner Mono Speaker

Hi, WOW !!! So many replies and suggestions thanks one and all, Nat, when you say quad, I'm assuming that you mean the Quad esl 57 ? I have thought of it, just not too sure, maybe you can enlighten me some more ? also, what about the klipsch horn route ? or horns in general regardless of...
  22. Digiverse

Quad

Hi, Okay. Thanks.
  23. Digiverse

Mono Turntable

Hi, Thanks for the relies. I mean mono as opposed to stereo, what other, if any, garrards of that vintage that are single play as opposed to record stackers, besides 301 and 401, are there ? Budget, as least as possible, as always. Thanks.
  24. Digiverse

Quad

Hi All, Just a quick question, if I may, the Quad II mono power amp, the 110/120 volt version for the USA domestic market, is it switchable to 240 volts ? Thanks. Groovetube.
  25. Digiverse

Mono Turntable

H All, I am in the process of putting together a dedicated mono system, circa, 1950's, I will be using a Quad valve mono amp set up, vintage mono corner speaker, what I would like to know, what would be a similar vintage mono turntable ? playing mainly 78's, as well as mono 33 rpm records. I...
Back
Top Bottom