Search results

1. bldozier

qrx help

hey thanks. so i'm in need of some karma expertise setting up surround for a dedicated av area. im in the process of purchasing a smart tv, just for gaming and movies no cable on it. i have a htpc, but will also utilize consoles. using a niles SPK-1 with Mcintosh tube and JBL 4346, i...
  2. bldozier

Hooking up 2 amps on a MX110Z?

right! i figured i could use each of the main outs for both amps. i was asking if they are independent from each other just as a factoid.. :) i wanted to introduce a y chain 3rd mc 2505,250, 2105
  3. bldozier

thanks all for your help. so in theory 275 & 240 will be fine on the mx110, the 240 being 250k & the 275 being, i think i read 250k also. are the main pre channels independent on a mx110. could a third amp be introduced into this scenario. thanks for taking time to answer my questions
  4. bldozier

Accessing the barter town

Rofl, you got me I tried to hack it
  5. bldozier

Accessing the barter town

i used to be a vanilla member until This afternoon, as I have paid my fee However I do not have sufficient privileges to navigate and post in barter Town, how does this change Thanks
  6. bldozier

4315 diy help

still looking if anyone can help...
  7. bldozier

4315 diy help

umm new york. my jaw dropped. id pay for shipping if they would part with A set
  8. bldozier

Looking for Eico Knob, any help please

i was thinking of having one made if its any help. a guy doing custom wood knobs was going to look into for me.
  9. bldozier

4315 diy help

i'am done amassing are the hardware an now just need cabinets built. i was seriously hoping to requester a carpenter or cabinet maker to do the cabs as my tiny apt, can not stand the added labor. i will also pick up the 2203 and way request a baffle adapter while waiting for a member willing to...
  10. bldozier

4315 diy help

have been a dweller for sometime know, i have a 4315 project im doing, and have accumulated all components cept for the cabinets i had a line on a pair from Ebay, but the seller sold from under me, leaving me in the cold in my final department. i found a Bb supplier on the web who drove the 2...
  11. bldozier

Looking for Eico Knob, any help please

same my model is the HF92a not so much the tuning dial but the on/off bandwidth dial
  12. bldozier

from my gathering so far the external actives, work well with all gear. input impedance of 50k & output of 4K MAX. an output RL of 50K Quoting from hifiengine. pionner d23. output for the mx110 is 100k, thats specified on page 1 of the thread. if the input impedance is 50k for the active...
  13. bldozier

any help please?
  14. bldozier

ok i will be sure to verify the imp is over that of the mx-110. if using a 4 way active network, do the same laws apply. how would the preamp see the amps through the active network? series or parallel, if its a series would the laws of impedance still apply to the preamp
  15. bldozier

what if using a pair of mb amps, left and right, would the input rules still be relevant, I've read folks using mc 30/60/75 paired, but there issn't any mention of that here. i've also read the mx110 does not adhere well in multi-amp configurations, could anyone who has used it in this way...
  16. bldozier

Powered Subwoofer and MX110

good, thanks.
  17. bldozier

Powered Subwoofer and MX110

are the L+R output, separate from Right/Left output can they be used together at the same time i.e., two front channels and a sub. what does variable output refer to please terrible/bass
  18. bldozier

mx110 question

ok, just wanted to verify. the main is going to be for a electronic crossover, a d23 unit. so how am i to add a quad decoder also which is tape out used for an amp can i use the d23 or decoder connected to that.
  19. bldozier

mx110 question

hi I'm interested in picking up this preamplifier, if i were to add an am tuner ( eico hf94a ) to the mc, which input am i to use. also id like to quad this unit and am unaware of how to incorporate, a decoder to it. i think id need to split the main out on the mx110, just wanted to find out...
  20. bldozier

How do you hook up a MQ Equalizer to the MX 110?

Revive. anyone aware of how i could add a quadrophonic decoder to the mx110, would i need to split the main out?
  21. bldozier

Custom crossover builders??

the 3114 was very tough to locate. i am aware of only 1 other pair available, the man i assumed this pair from was a kind older stereophile. now iam looking to requester a pair of 3143 jbl networks. i saw on eBay the 4344 versions? but did not purchase them, they were quite expensive...
  22. bldozier

G-8000 4CH Adaptor switch?

ok, however after gaining some useful information from various sources i have ascertained it can be also used for a separate power amplifier. can someone verify this.
  23. bldozier

G-8000 4CH Adaptor switch?

revive, I'am using the au7500 for a preamp, with 4ch. id like to connect an qrx 001 to the 4ch, for the rear side of the stereo. i was thinking i could utilize the au7500 for rears and connect the terminals from it to the the rear speaker. upon reading this post, is that not possible, would i...
  24. bldozier

Quadrophonic questions here

Your right. Its 2ch. I was thinking using the special qs 7000 decoder, id be able to achieve stereo 2ch to 4ch conversion, I i know what I got is 2ch. but whad about conversion?
Back
Top Bottom