Search results

1. hairy carbin

iPhone for tube console

Hey guys, I have a Pack Bell RPC 25 Scan tube console, it came with a Garrad AT6 turntable with a disassembled tone arm. I replace it with a Dual 1009 which has a magnetic cartridge according to my sketchy tech. So he supplied me with a Pre600 preamp which is plugged into the Tape input on the...
  2. hairy carbin

Tape rca jack outlet

Hi Folks, I have a Pack Bell tube console, it came with a Garrad AT6 turntable with a disassembled tone arm. I replace it with a Dual 1009 which has a magnetic cartridge according to my sketchy tech. So he supplied me with a Pre600 preamp which is plugged into the Tape input on the original...
  3. hairy carbin

Vintage Cerwin Vega identification?

4. hairy carbin

Barnfind Pioneer SX-1980

so I got this SX-1980 for cheeeep $50, it was in a car repair shop sitting there it lights up but I told the guy to turn it off immediately. Do I need to ur a dim bulb set up to see what’s going on with it? I will take it to be gone thru and I need to repair or build new wood case for it. It...
  5. hairy carbin

Vintage Amphion Japanese speakers

I found these at a thrift store and liked them better or the same as my RSL 3300’s. Anyone have info on them?
  6. hairy carbin

Amphion AT-41 Speakers ?

Hey guys, are any of you familiar with Amphion AT-41 Speakers? Woofer is 12.5" across. They look pretty old at least 60's, haven't tried them yet but everything looks ok. Thanks
  7. hairy carbin

Klipsch Forte vs Energy Veritas2.3

Hi I'm a noob, I can get either for $600 +- in my area, starting out with a Kenwood KR-8010 also have a SET Music EL 34 tube amp, Baby Sophia? I had a pair of Fortes liked them but sold to a Freind years ago. I'm getting back to music again so just asking the folks who know any info would be...
Back
Top Bottom