Search results

1. J

AU-7900 Speakers cutting in and out

I'm running a Sansui SR-838 and a TU-7900 through an AU-7900 and having some issues with speakers cutting out. I can sometimes fix it by jiggling the RCA connectors on the back of the amp or tapping on the turntable. It happens with all sources, but of course tapping on the turntable on works...
  2. J

Broken stylus. Need replacement help for Sansui 838.

I'm running a Sansui SR-838 into a AU-7900 with EPI A120 speakers. I currently have a Grado Red on there, but a couple days ago I went to play a record and the cantilever was bent so that it wouldn't work. I don't even want to think about how that happened, but it broke when I tried to fix it...
  3. J

Broken stylus. Need replacement help for Sansui 838.

I'm running a Sansui SR-838 into a AU-7900 with EPI A120 speakers. I currently have a Grado Red on there, but a couple days ago I went to play a record and the cantilever was bent so that it wouldn't work. I don't even want to think about how that happened, but it broke when I tried to fix it...
  4. J

Bad refoam?

I re-foamed my EPI A120s last week, and, if it can be believed, the bass sounds worse than before. It sounds growly, overly compressed, and almost gated as it has a sudden decay. It seems to be getting worse as time passes, but I could have initially been in denial that they wouldn't sound...
  5. J

EPI A120 Refoam and Recap

This is my first post here, though I've already learned a lot searching the forums. I recently picked up a pair of EPI a120s and want to refoam and recap them. The foam is definitely on its way out--although they currently sound great--and I figure I might as well recap while I'm in there as...
Back
Top Bottom