Search results

1. BEARDAWGG

Speaker comp

Looking at a pair of Coral BX-1401 Have owned several sets of Pioneer CS-99 and CS-99a These Corals seem like a pretty solid build Any advice would be appreciated
  2. BEARDAWGG

What is it??

century made alotta cool stuff back in the day this looks to have a military application it may be an inscription unit , basically a sound recorder , before the advent of a practical 1/4" tape recorder , probably 1940- 42
  3. BEARDAWGG

What is it??

optical sound playback unit century also made optical sound heads for 35mm projectors
  4. BEARDAWGG

JVC VS-5342 Speakers

dying to see the goods might wait a few days , though..
  5. BEARDAWGG

JVC VS-5342 Speakers

First day of use and I think they sound pretty amazing Very deep resonant Bass, and crystal clear highs the multicellular horn definitely helps cabinets are near flawless, and heavy they have a commercial grade feel to them I paired them with my RX-V1
  6. BEARDAWGG

JVC VS-5342 Speakers

just bought a pair of JVC VS-5342 speakers can't find any info on these interesting horn setup and Unique Woofer anybody own these ??
  7. BEARDAWGG

JVC VS-5342

Have an option to purchase these any word on them Should I pass ? thx
  8. BEARDAWGG

Panasonic SB-400

Friend of mine has these here in Wisconsin Never heard of them. Anyone know these ?
  9. BEARDAWGG

Yamaha RX-V1

Investment meaning $150
  10. BEARDAWGG

Yamaha RX-V1

My question is it worthy of investment, or is it a model prone with issues
  11. BEARDAWGG

Yamaha RX-V1

Considering purchase of a RX-V1 that apparently has no issues. Have some concern about repair costs with this particular unit Any common known issues, or caveats.
  12. BEARDAWGG

Denon AVR 3600

So is it even worth buying? Original box and papers 125
  13. BEARDAWGG

Denon AVR 3600

Have an option on a 1997 AVR 3600 in good shape. Anyone with experience in this series? Thx
Back
Top Bottom