Search results

1. F

Rippin Blues Guitarist

Hi mate, I gotcha.. We have the same tastes...you will love these As mentioned Roy B , Gary Moore , Gary Clark Junior, Mato Nanji Blackberry Smoke ( southern rock ) Tedeschi Trucks Band ) The Vargas Blues Band PM if you like these and want some more
  2. F

Today's Blues Playlist

One of my favourite jams...absolute bliss !
  3. F

Mach 9's

Hey Gang-Twanger In Australia mate from the original owner and they really do it for me lol These replaced my Wharfie E70's, I feel like I am listening to LPs in a whole different way now Cheers
  4. F

Wharfedale Owners Thread

Mach 9's Hello wise ones, Just picked up these beauties in great shape with original paperwork and I was hoping someone could explain in laymans terms the connections on the back of the speaker ? Am I correct in thinking they are Bi-Wirable ? cheers
  5. F

Mach 9's

Hello wise ones, Just picked up these beauties in great shape with original paperwork and I was hoping someone could explain in laymans terms the connections on the back of the speaker ? Am I correct in thinking they are Bi-Wirable ? cheers
  6. F

Todays 70's-80's Punk,post punk, new wave, alternative playlist

Visage A classic that still can hold its own
  7. F

Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

Oh yeah One of my all time favourite bands Seen Mr Schenker 3 times
  8. F

Today's SOUL Playlist

Anyone remember this ? Another classic from the 80's
  9. F

Today's Blues Playlist

Albert King - Truckload of Lovin Been playing alot of Albert King lately and this too me is a stand out.
  10. F

Wharfedale NSD

About time I had abit of luck lol Pick these up for a steal.. Lady had them in her spare bedroom for 20 years and never used them , the original owner was her father. Check out the condition of these British beauties cheers
  11. F

My uncle has given me his KEF Carlton III's to try out. Opinions?

You purchased a pair of speakers at 10 years old for $500 ? Must of been more houses on your paper route...lol
  12. F

Expo ??

Hi everyone, i am running on empty here and need some help. Got the chance of these beaut Expo 5 way vintage speakers in solid teak cabinets but for the life of me cannot find anything on the inter-web. Any comments please ?
  13. F

24/96 Black Sabbath Complete Studio Albums 1970-1978??

I have all originals which sound great but must admit the 24bit vinyls do sound better IMHO.. cheers
  14. F

Gary Moore [blues] recently discovered .

Totally agree with groupw. "Still got the Blues" is a classic IMHO.. Beware, there will be a few on here that will bash him and say he is not a bluesman. I just got his live tribute to Hendrix which is great too..
  15. F

Hendrix Rarities ?

Hi Thomo nice collection mate. You should start purchasing the re-issues from the Hendrix site as they are awesome. Flick me an email and i will put u onto something cheers
  16. F

Today's SOUL Playlist

Now we are talking ! Absolute classic
  17. F

Hendrix Rarities ?

another bootleg i picked up in the 80's
  18. F

Dac

Yeah I am swinging towards the Aune T1 and here in Oz its $178 shipped.
  19. F

Spandau Ballet Parade

Yeah great LP from a great time in my life Only When You leave is an absolute classic !! Still sounds great on the TT cheers
  20. F

Hendrix Rarities ?

Yeah Citizen kane the accoustic version still sends a shiver down my spine. I too have the double LP and got it on DVD and play every couple of weeks just for that clip. Band of Gypsy's were so ahead of there time, i got some great bootlegs of them jamming.
  21. F

Today's SOUL Playlist

A true legend Rome I was blessed to have seen him live i believe around 1987 ? Birmingham , England. Anyways, if you haven't already check out Quartz Perfect Timing from 1991 still sounds so sweet.
  22. F

Hendrix Rarities ?

Sorry mate , but is POS Piece of s ?
  23. F

Hendrix Rarities ?

Geez I thought there would have been more fans...
  24. F

Hendrix Rarities ?

Yeah photos would be awesome ! I had a good laugh at the Baker comment about vinyl lol
  25. F

Dac

Which one did you go with mate ? Please let us know cheers
Back
Top Bottom