Search results

1. B

Seth (NoTransistors) Is Phenomenal!!!

After being abused and ripped off by FMD! I was referred to Seth. WOW!! The only word that comes to mind is amazing!!! I sent Seth my "1229Q", packaged as safe as I knew how to. The condition sent was as I received it, after being jipped by FMD. My 1229Q had no cosmetic flaws when I sent...
  2. B

How very cool..... Bill from Fix my Dual....

That is your way of looking at it. Thanks for standing in line. There is more to it than you imagine. I am not interested in how long the dominoes have been standing. All it takes is one! Good thing about this is, now you have been warned. lol Now all you have to do is take the blinders...
  3. B

Check!!! No matter what, I will not let someone do me wrong and not take actions to spare somebody else the grief and disappointment. That is just the way I am. I hope I do not burn bridges as I stand up for myself. I have four systems that require some light adjustments. I may want to build...
  4. B

Not!!! Sounds like you are testifying with thumbs up (10,000 times)... really! Please know that you gave up something. Somewhere along the line, you gave up something. chuckle... Or, maybe you do not care. Perhaps he is the only one you have ever encountered that could work on your...
  5. B

I have to say, I have a horrible experience with "fix my Dual". I thought he was a nice guy too. I learned differently. I sent him a total of two tables to repair. He never finished my 1229q. It came back with problems it did not have when it left me. As a matter of fact, I do not even...
  6. B

Dual 1229Q Restoration, I need help, I have been duped.

Hello Jim, I am not clear about your actions. I do not want to operate outside of the rules. I respect your position on AK. Please note when I joined this forum. I was drawn to this forum because of the support. It is not a perspective. The truth is the same for everybody. I want the truth to...
  7. B

Thanks captouch; I looked him up on the net and found him. I got a phone # and he did not answer when I called. I left a message and he called me back. He seems like a great guy. I have to admit, I am a little afraid still. However, I will give it one more try. He gave me some good...
  8. B

Mr Pig; Wow, Oh my, you know of this guy!!! That's the guy that did this! When I saw the Fix my Dual name, I thought that it was cool. A real piece of work...he is. lol Amazing that you know about him. Please, is there anybody else you know of. I will never trust that guy again. He...
  9. B

I will do that, but, he does not reply. I would not wish this on anyone; not to mention an Audiophile. I am a Veteran an this Quad System is part of my life. I can't understand people today, especially when you open up to them and let them know how much it means to me. Thanks!
  10. B

I wish there was a way that I could legally prove it. The original owner is the only person I can think of who might be able to do so. They live a great distance away and it would be a long shot. I know the truth. I have to do a better job instead of just trusting people. The guy seen like...
  11. B

I am trying to get my Dual 1229 Q restored to working order. I purchased it off EBay from a single owner. I was cosmetically flawless. I sent out to a guy that kept it for a long time. When I complained, he sent me a turntable that looked like mine, but it had scratches and had problems that...
  12. B

I am a Sansui QRX-999 Buff. TTs, 4 Ch Reel to Reels, Nakamichi Cassette, Dual EQ's Frt and...

I am a Sansui QRX-999 Buff. TTs, 4 Ch Reel to Reels, Nakamichi Cassette, Dual EQ's Frt and Rear. 4 Complete Sound Systems all Sansui Quad.
  13. B

Any Reel guys interested in a tape swap?

Exchange reel tape H-m-m-m: scratch2:
Back
Top Bottom