Search results

1. ccdowenye

Seeking Sansui AU-999 repair and upgrades

Long time Lurker and occasional Poster and purchaser. I have a Sansui AU-999 that I feel needs service/upgrades on and I’m seeking someone that can perform repairs and upgrades. Specifically the Kevzep upgrades. Anyone that can perform these repairs on this otherwise beauty please feel free...
  2. ccdowenye

CT Jim

Hello all! I recently had the pleasure of dealing with and buying from CT Jim. I initially wanted a HK Amp he was selling but missed out. But......he did have a re worked Dynaco ST 120 power amp, and a beautiful re worked Dynaco PAT5! After several conversations and questions answered I...
  3. ccdowenye

Stereocuuple is Awesome!

Recently had the pleasure of interacting with Stereocuuple through the purchase of his sweet Sansui AU&TU 999. He was awesome throughout the whole process. Excellent communication, very knowledgeable and very friendly. He packed the unit to survive the apocalypse and they arrived safe and...
  4. ccdowenye

WTB Klipsch RC-10 Grill

Hi, I am in the market for a Klipsch RC-10 grill. I picked up the speaker but as it was used the owner did not have the grill cover. Thanks!
  5. ccdowenye

Are KG 1.2 and KG 1.5 Crossovers interchangeable?

Hello, It's been awhile since I've posted but here goes. I purchased a pair of KG 1.5s locally (50$) and, I know I know, didn't listen to them before I handed over the cash. I went by the sellers word. Well as you can imagine I got home, plugged them in and all I could hear was the tweeter? I...
  6. ccdowenye

Crites CSC-1 Center Channel Speaker anyone?

Hey fellow Klipsch enthusiasts! So I am curious if anyone has (I searched the site but couldn't find any info) purchased, heard, or used Bob Crites CSC-1 Center Channel Speaker? I am in the process of putting new Crites crossovers and Titanium Tweeter Diaphragms in my original Heresys. I...
  7. ccdowenye

Sansui Addiction....is it for life?

Hi, Long time lurker of the Sansui thread. First post. I find my addiction growing every week. I ask...is it possible to become addicted to Sansui receivers and all things Sansui? I ask because it started with a Sansui 2000. Then shortly after another 2000 arrived on my doorstep. And...
  8. ccdowenye

Klipsch KV2 Center opinions?

Hello fellow music lovers, I recently purchased a mint KV2 Center Speaker.for $50. I plan on running it with a set of Heresys with a subwoofer (which I need to upgrade....ideas?). Has anyone else ran this combination that can share their thoughts? Likes? Dislikes? Improvements and or ideas on...
  9. ccdowenye

Klipsch KG 3.2s

Hey everyone, I am wondering what the consensus is on the KG 3.2s is. I recently purchased a pair (haven't arrived yet) to go in a small living room to be mated with my Sansui 2000. I chose the 3.2s due to size and space considerations and I got a good deal on them to boot. This Sansui...
  10. ccdowenye

Mystery Klipsch Heresys

Hello! I am a new member here really enjoying reading all of the information available here about everything Hi-Fi. It just blows me away the sheer amount of knowledge available on this site. So I have a question I am hoping someone can shed some light on. I have a pair of Black, pebble...
Back
Top Bottom