Search results

1. S

Nothing's selling, no one's buying, value's dropped !

What item? I am selling locally fine. I just dont use those BS EBay overprice. I set the price the same as what I did 3 years ago. For example, I just sold a working Pioneer RT-707 for $400. This is the price I sold my last one on 2018 and this is still the price I am selling now. I know RT-707...
  2. S

List of Absurd Prices for Items - Fun thread for obviously enthusiastic expectations

I usually dont think $38 is overpriced. But let me present this listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/275705529516?hash=item40315484 $38 buy it now. Price i firm:eek::oops:
  3. S

Top Tube Tuner HH Scott 4310

Another 4310 on the bay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/225424968540?hash=item347c600b5c:g:PdYAAOSwKo5j7TNK
  4. S

Incoming NJ Estatesale: I bet there is a Marantz 8 inside too. Since there is 7 and 10 already

Any item with the word "Marantz" belongs to their own group. Same as the word "Pioneer"
  5. S

Incoming NJ Estatesale: I bet there is a Marantz 8 inside too. Since there is 7 and 10 already

That's right. I think missed it. So I bet there may not be a deal.
  6. S

Active scammer discussion for likes of CL / FB marketplace etc...

You will only want to sell it locally. There are too many scam buyers out there. Keep something in mind. You should always assume the buyer is a scammer.
  7. S

What do you think? Guess how much they will ask for? I think they will price it based on 7 an 10 only unless some stupid buyer call and asking for checking the 8. So it could still be a still if the 8 is not account for. https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Fort-Lee/07024/3559548
  8. S

New 1099-K tax thresholds (US) - is vintage gear on eBay and such about to get more scarce/pricey?

We do have a few professoinal sellers here. One I can remember is snow something. I think he can give some insights of this.
  9. S

Another tale of Ebay woes!

Did you use ebay easy return which is default? turn that off as it may, by ebay's AI, automatically refund the buyer before you receive the return. Ebay call it streamline.
  10. S

a half-pair of McIntosh XRT24 speakers in NJ

Yes. My butt guess is that they still have it. You can come to North NJ and go to each store to search.
  11. S

Marantz 9 front cover

Someone was making this and sell it for $50 on Ebay few years ago. I think it is the same.
  12. S

How do I sell things here?

You need to pay $25 first and then to sell
  13. S

What's your latest audio purchase?

Cannot resisit it. I just bought the matching WA-P2 Preamp off ebay. Now ready to restore an old mono system.
  14. S

Shopping from European Sites?

I bought from EBay UK and EBay Germany without any problem (priced ranging from $500 - 1000, weight alos 30-50lb). Other site, I am not so sure..
  15. S

Anyone went to the Belleville NJ Estatesale this weekend? Know the price of Emuig Cessatte Deck?

So the cassette deck is finally showing up on EBay. I guess it is because it has issue and it is not something can be fixed easily. I have the same one and it has short wires soldered everywhere. Dissaembling is a ... hell. https://www.ebay.com/itm/304729641898
  16. S

What's your latest audio purchase?

what I bought? Drove 200 miles round trip and bought a single mono amplifier.
  17. S

What do you get from spending more money?

What do I get? Wife kicked me of the room
  18. S

Pioneer TAU-11 x3! Holy smokes what a good deal!

Sold ! man. That was fast. I have 2 pair of these for my setup as well as 2 head block. By the way, there are a set of 2-track (1 x transport, 1 x preamp) on usaudiomart for few months. The asking price is only $850. If I did not have it, I would probably buy it. Should be able to argue for a...
  19. S

Anyone went to the Belleville NJ Estatesale this weekend? Know the price of Emuig Cessatte Deck?

Just courious. I have one but not working. Wondering how much it sells? https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Belleville/07109/3487824
  20. S

Teac A-3300SX 2-track

500-1000
  21. S

Akai GX635D Problem

It has a "Timer Start", i.e., auto start function. Check if that is engaged.
  22. S

Akai GX 4000D outter capstan for 71/2 ips won't come off

You will need to carefully apply some heat to get it off. It is trick, since it is near the heads so you do not want to much heat. And because it is the speed sleeve, you should avoid using clamp since it may damge the surface. Good luck
  23. S

AKAI 1730d-ss

Good deck. There are 2 concerns for this deck you should prepare. 1. The infamous AKAI cam, but there are 3D flie and cheap 3D printing service (<$20) so it should fine in case it fails. 2. The edge connectors. There are 5 edge connectors inside. Since it plays good so they are fine now...
  24. S

Anyone know where to get a supply of 7" reel boxes in Black or Blue?

You dont have to. You can just paint it to be black or blue with paint spray. I've painted all kinds of boxes to be blue or black and then paste printed labels copied from pre-recorded tape boxes. It looks like new and exact like the original one. no one ever found it out for years.
Back
Top Bottom