Search results

1. B

Be aware of counterfeit Jantzen air coils

Got this answer from Jantzen Audio confirm my coils are genuine copper Jantzen coils, many thanks to Michael : I was contacted by our official in Italy (A--------) and they have confirmed that they supplied Nonsolospeakers with your coils. A------- buys coils in bulk from us, as they also...
  2. B

Be aware of counterfeit Jantzen air coils

Be aware of counterfeit Jantzen air coils I just received my order of 10 Jantzen air coils from an Austrian store Take a look on the picture, theses Jantzen coils are definitely not in pure copper as they should be... but in aluminum wire... I contacted Jantzen Audio which confirm: No, we do...
  3. B

MX132 How to change tuner country (EUR-JAPAN-US)

Hello, as my MX132 now working, I would like to know if someone of you know the way to change the tuner country mode on the MX132. Actually the onboard TM1 tuner is on US mode with 200kHz FM step and i would like to switch it to EUROPE mode. But no mention of this on the owner's manual. What i...
  4. B

MX132 stays in standby - RS232 Firmware upgrade ?

SOLVED: Get the V1.13 firmware, done the upgrade of my unit with an old Win95 computer.... and my Mx132 come back to life and work perfectly !!! Great !!!
  5. B

It seems rodH get the same issue with his MX132 et get it back to life with a firmware upgrade. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/help-my-mx132-wont-turn-on.174264/ I ask Chuck at McIntosh Service dpt but didn't get any answer to get this firmware... So I hope one of you have...
  6. B

By the way, there are 4 switch next to vol pot on the display board back side. Does anybody know what are they for ?
  7. B

Thanks for the tip Bob. I contacted Mcintosh to order these parts but they responded to get in touch with the French distributor. My problem is that this French distributor won't sell me any parts, all he wants is to put my device in his service center and ask me for a big bundle of euros ... So...
  8. B

Hi everyone, my MX132 stays in standby mode and doesn't wake up anymore, seems bricked. All Vcc seems ok on the unit, so does a RS232 firmware update would be the way to back it to life ? I can't find this firmware on the web, does anybody got it ? Do I need a dedicated software to upgrade the...
  9. B

MR85 - Question for Ron C

On MR85: Press and hold in the SPATIAL and MONO Push-buttons until the Front Panel Alphanumeric Display indicates “SETUP V_.__ _. The character on the far right side of the Firmware Version Number display indicates which country the Tuner is setup for proper operation. SETUP _._U us SETUP _._ J...
  10. B

Mcintosh C200 service manual : why it is so hard to get it from Mcintosh ?

The C200 isn't, as the C1000 or C220, an hard engineering unit. Some relays, some shift register, some PGA2311 volume controller. Nothing else
  11. B

Yes, but they don't answer me anymore
  12. B

Hello, I need to repair my C200 preamp and then ask on Mcintosh website a service manual for it. They answer me: You can order a service manual as a spare part from our distributor: EUROPE AUDIO DIFFUSION, AVALLON, FRANCE So i have contacted EUROPE AUDIO DIFFUSION in France, and they answer...
  13. B

MC2205 parts list help needed

There are many extrusion black edges available on audioclassics but i don't know which one will fit on my 2205. It seems to be impossible to get an helpful exploded view of the mechanical assembly of the 2205 (no answer from Mcintosh, audioclassics and tery) McIntosh Etc. 016-331 MLD7020...
  14. B

Yes, it come from ebay. I have contacted Tery, hope he can help me... So, the parts i'm looking are: _ 3x Knobs (part #090-156) _ Faceplate (part #016-162) _ 2x end caps (part #018-173) Unknow parts number: _ Top extrusion _ Lower extrusion (are theses parts specifics for each...
  15. B

Hello from France. I need to rebuild my old MC2205. I need some parts like face plate, knobs, upper and lower face plate corner, end caps... Does anybody got an exploded view of the MC2205 to know the parts number to order. Thanks
  16. B

Does AUDIOCLASSICS a serious company ?

Hello from France, Just a little thread to know if anybody got problem with AUDIOCLASSICS ? I have got 2 experiences with them and each time, i've got problem with. The first time was last year when they send me the wrong part. And now, i still not received my parcel (an MX130...
  17. B

MC2300 restoration

Hello and happy new year from France. The input gain pots on the MC2300 are 250k value but are they linear track or logaritmic track ? Does anybody know where to found control knobs for theses pots ? Thanks
  18. B

Different versions of MX130 and schematics

Hello from France. First of all, an happy new year :banana: :banana: :banana: for all the Mcintosh's lovers. Does anybody have any information about the (3 ?) versions of the MX130. What are the différences? Is it the same faceplate? Where can i found the service manual and or schematics...
  19. B

C-39 information - got any?

MX130 information needed Hi, Is anybody can tell me more about the 3 versions of the MX130 ? Where to find the schematics or service manual of it because i need to buy a new faceplate (are the faceplate different for the 3 versions???) and i would like to modify it with a 5.1 input...
Back
Top Bottom