Search results

1. JustinCase

Opinions needed- Toshiba

Well I need another pair like a hole in my head but saw these at the thrift shop. Model is SS-470ds. Any advice appreciated ; $75 Cdn- thanks all!
  2. JustinCase

I also found... 4313b's

I'm not one to thread jack - so I won't. I can't remember another time on here where two guys started 4313b acquisition threads so close together. Apparently ... you Detroit guys are slipping.... The #'s are six out . The guy I grabbed them off doubled his money after refoaming them. I paid...
  3. JustinCase

S-900xr?

Just wondering if anyone knows this model of Sansui speaker. I'm guessing it's a later model so I passed but I'm having regrets on passing them up. So pls bring the pain anyone who does know if these are any good. They were made in Japan and yes I'm clearly an idiot for passing them by. I...
  4. JustinCase

Jbl 4331 conversion worth the bother?

Just wondering what forum members think about converting a 4331 to a 4333- is it worth the efforts / cost? Any and all responses valued. Thanks folks.
  5. JustinCase

EV Interface D's Refoam?

I finally found a dream pair that I've been searching for. Got them for a steal too. I'm wondering if anyone has advice on where to get a reforming kit that would work with the 812-0090 woofer from the Interface series II. A friend who has a pair says that the original foams were 1" roll and...
  6. JustinCase

Does this ad seem odd to anyone else?

I saw this ad for 4430's cruising Canuck Audio. I thought the pic looked ridiculous. Would love to get some opinions on this one. Hopefully I'm not offending any members here. As an owner I thought it looked more than a little odd. Perhaps this guy is a modern day Paul Bunyan? And here's...
  7. JustinCase

Value of L65's

A local has some for sale. Priced with 2405's and 077's I'm a bit of a JBL fan. Seems to me these prices may be high but I'd love to hear feedback from this forum. I understand that the 077's have higher resale and apparently there is little difference between the two tweeters. The seller...
  8. JustinCase

Akai advice pls?

I really like these two Akai decks- so I'm having troubles deciding. Which would you choose? The GXC-760d or GX-f80? I really like these vintage soft touch keyed decks. Feel free to suggest similar decks from other brands of that era. Thanks for any and all input.
  9. JustinCase

Hello! Yes; another Canuck.

I've lurked on here long enough and though it was certainly time to at least join and give thanks for the abundance of knowledge on this forum. I live in London Ontario Canada and I'm a thrift junkie. I've always appreciated good audio but really got into it last year when I fetched a Marantz...
Back
Top Bottom