Search results

1. piece-it pete

For Grumpy

Holy cow Nancy I just came across this. Many thoughts and prayers coming your way. Please tell Dave I said hello if you get a chance. Pete
  2. piece-it pete

Happy Birthday to piece-it pete

Many thanks guys, long time no post :) I've actually made some changes to my stereo recently, I'll post about it. Pete
  3. piece-it pete

C.R.A.C. event

Howdy guys :wave: Count me in! Pete
  4. piece-it pete

Happy Birthday piece-it pete

Thanks everyone! I did have good time, working on my piece of crap car :D Some consolation though, I did get a few bottles of St Peters Organic Ale. Cheers! Pete
  5. piece-it pete

piece-it pete ready for the fest ?

Hey, if I find a still maybe I can tie it to the top on my car lol. Pete
  6. piece-it pete

piece-it pete ready for the fest ?

That.... is... AWESOME! :D I'ts unlikely we'll have such fine beverages again, but one never knows :drunk: See you real soon! Pete
  7. piece-it pete

My wild ride.

Changed the speedo cable, easy. And cheap. Holy cow are closeout parts for this car cheap. Didn't fix all the problem but it does work better. Over at Grandmarq.net a fellow clued me into fixing the lighting brain by opening it up and cleaning the contacts on the relays. It works! The...
  8. piece-it pete

Hello from OHIO!!

Howdy! You NE Ohio-ans don't forget to check in to the CRAC thread under 'events and happennings'. Pete
  9. piece-it pete

Not your Dad's Dodge Dart

Boy folks'll argue about anything won't they Erik? ;) Hearhear! Hey now! :D I'm awaiting till I see a 'Dart' on the road.You never know, I thought it was funny when Fiat bought Chrysler, but Fiat is doing so well. Pete
  10. piece-it pete

What are you drinking now?

Had Sam Adams' 'Wee Bitter' a couple ago, whoa nellie.... Liked it though. Also had something called 'Allies Win the War', beer with date? Better like beer with a very strong taste! Pete
  11. piece-it pete

My wild ride.

Speedo stopped working this AM, now I'm always doing OD mph. Wonder how hard this'll be? Also the interior lights have a mind of their own. They like to turn themselves on in the middle of the night and kill the battery. Probably the light/lock brain, I've got a NOS one on the way. At least...
  12. piece-it pete

My wild ride.

Yeah, I tell people I've learned a lot from this car - learned not to do it again! :eek: I've owned a lot of full size Ford products, and they've been super reliable, so when I was really hurting for money I thought well, any car in this price range (paid $1200) is going to need at least a...
  13. piece-it pete

Stoked....Bummed....

Don't the bridging circuits on the Haflers fry? I have no idea if it matters, just something I remember someone saying. Pete
  14. piece-it pete

My wild ride.

Didn't start this AM (battery, I knew it was going bad), goosed me into an update.... Still going, I've put over 22K on her now. Not only have I changed the distributor, coil, etc trying to fix an electrical gremlin some of you helped me with in this thread...
  15. piece-it pete

Headlight Restoration-New to Me

You ain't kidding! The headlights went bad on my 97 Merc Grand Marq, I di dthe fine sandpaper/polishing compound w/ power buffer, the exterior came out nice - but the insides were bad! Pete
  16. piece-it pete

Post ugly production cars here

:lmao: :beerchug: Pete
  17. piece-it pete

Hey hey hey - no slamming the old Chrysler slant 6! I thought the first generation Taurus was ugly.... LMAO!!!!! And I've seen that one black car before:
  18. piece-it pete

I'd kill for a 911. I owned a 96 Roadmaster wagon with the LT1 (can't remember when it became standard). Ugly, but a beast. Got me in trouble. Pete
  19. piece-it pete

LOL that's killing me! The late 70s/early 80s Imperial was a beauty imo but try to keep one running... That FS version has high value Concours all over it. Everyone hated Bangled BMWs but it seems all other car companies copied it. Pete
  20. piece-it pete

What an amazing day..

'See that lady over there? She's crazy, drinks like a fish and drives a nice Chevelle like she stole it.' :D Pete
  21. piece-it pete

I was behind a spakin' new Caddy SRX the other day. I loved the original, but man, it's now got one ugly rear end. Pete
  22. piece-it pete

So long real American car, good to know you.

You rabble rouser! :D The whole MPG thing I don't quite get. As mentioned the 4.6s get a solid 27-28 highway, at least as good as most SUVs, even small ones, and with the SO driving the '03 Grand Marquis almost exclusively city it's getting well over 19. The 85 CFI 302 in my Town Car ain't...
  23. piece-it pete

What an amazing day..

It was a GREAT time, and my thanks back at you! I have already forgotten everyone's name :D Is it possible for me to take a pic where I don't look goofy :confused: Looking forward to the next one! Pete
  24. piece-it pete

So long real American car, good to know you.

"... I'm not interested in Toyotas. They can't go 400,000 miles." :banana: :rockon: :butt1: :tongue: :beerchug: Great article Frank, thanks! I'm gonna call a few of those mentioned when I'm finally ready to redo the locks on the 85, see whose actuators they use. Pete
Back
Top Bottom