Search results

1. jacks2start

info needed plz

Hey guys, can anyone recommend a good service tech or shop around the Charlotte NC area for getting service done on vintage equipment?? I am willing to travel If need be. Need to have some work done on a turntable,cassette deck and a receiver.
  2. jacks2start

Hello Everyone

welcome Anthony, its a great place, I am also new here
  3. jacks2start

42 years old, finally building vintage home set up. Hello!

I found mine used in a local pawn shop about 3yrs ago for about $270. Most people consider them a party speaker, but I couldn't let them just stay there so I had to bring them home
  4. jacks2start

Hello from the AZ high desert

welcome Joe
  5. jacks2start

42 years old, finally building vintage home set up. Hello!

I also have a pair of CV D9's
  6. jacks2start

North Carolina anyone?

thanks, will do that
  7. jacks2start

North Carolina anyone?

Anyone??
  8. jacks2start

Pics of your listening space

are you still using the monoblocks? you input on quality and proformance
  9. jacks2start

North Carolina anyone?

Can anyone suggest good service tech or shops in NC to refresh/repair/update a few old pieces I've picked up,, Technics sl-1200 table, Technics rs-631 cassette deck and a Sony str-7065a receiver? I'm in the Kannapolis area but willing to travel to drop off. I've been out of the game so long and...
  10. jacks2start

need help locating plz

best i can do, far right side.
  11. jacks2start

need everyone's help with a stylist

anyone know of a good person/company in or near NC that does restoring of the tec sl-1200's ? looking for a complete rework/update and custom work from a reliable person. all i have found soon far is a place in Cal. got to be a quality person on the east coast that does work.
  12. jacks2start

giving that one some serious thought. may also look into doing some research on those gold grado.. but still open to hearing what everyone may pick to work best with the vega d9's .
  13. jacks2start

i do like like denon dl-110 but may try to go with a little higher end cart/stylus if i could find something that compares to it or better yet has a better sound.. that is one problem as i am not versed on the higher end carts/stylus stuff.. needle doctor sure does have some pricey ones...
  14. jacks2start

thx guys, been checking out needle doctor for info, and need to pick up a gauge also. the sony want be used long just got it on the cheap and wanted to see how it worked after being cleaned..
  15. jacks2start

need everyone's help with a stylus hey guys, need some honest help here. picking up my tec sl-1200 mk2 turntable and want to change/update the stylus/cart. it has a older shure m44-7 on it now. i will be using some new cerwin vega D9 speakers i found. the receiver i'm using now is a sony str...
  16. jacks2start

need help locating plz

any help guys??
  17. jacks2start

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hey guys, i need help locating a part and having no luck locally . I have a Sony STR 7065A Receiver and need a Mic Mixing knob for it. If you have one or info plz let me know.. Also not sure if i put this in the right thread so if anyone wants to repost this on here or wherever to help i'd be...
  18. jacks2start

need help locating plz

Hey guys, i need help locating a part and having no luck locally . I have a Sony STR 7065A Receiver and need a Mic Mixing knob for it. If you have one or info plz let me know.. Also not sure if i put this in the right thread so if anyone wants to repost this on here or wherever to help i'd...
  19. jacks2start

need help locating PLZ

Hey guys, i have a sony str 7065A reciever and i am in need of another Mic Mixing knob.. I dont know where or what site to look to get another.. If you have or can help me locate one or a website i would be greatful. :thmbsp:
  20. jacks2start

Denon help

thx so far for all the info , plz keep it coming
  21. jacks2start

Denon help

Hey,, ya from the dp-59 up to the dp-100.. I'm more likely going to end up trying to find and purchase dp-60 or dp-62 but wouldnt rule another out if the price is right
  22. jacks2start

Denon help

thx guys.. point taken on the pricing.. i guess i should have ask more as to what higher end models are still being seen for sale on the market,, i know as you get into the higher end line the models were limited or used for pro setup type stuff i just dont know those numbers.
  23. jacks2start

Denon help

Hey guys i need some help plz. looking to buy a vintage turntable and get back into vinyl and enjoys listening again.. I want to use the Denon line for my turntable and have been trying to read and remember what i can about them.. can anyone help with the mid to high end tables for info such as...
Back
Top Bottom