Search results

1. B

School work about music - need help!

I'm sorry if my post wasn't clear. I've posted here for those who CAN read french. (Or want to give a try!) I need clicks on article pages. You can watch the video on Steel Panther's article (warning: explicit stuff) Thank you for the click!
  2. B

School work about music - need help!

Hey! I do a master degree in business administration and I need your help. In a eCommerce class, we have to maintain a blog and our team chose to write about music. We have to collect the most click on our article. It's in french, but for those who read french, please go ahead and...
  3. B

Cartridge / stylus for Sansui P50

Oh thank you!!!
  4. B

Double post sorry
  5. B

Ok thank you for the information. I just saw that the cartridge is a R47XT. So I only need a stylus? Is the Shure 5x the best option ?
  6. B

Thank you for your answers! Is Shure 5X worth getting a new stylus for it?
  7. B

Is 50$ too low? How can I know if my cartridge/stylus is fine or not?
  8. B

Hello everybody! I'm very noob in the world of turntable. I have a Sansui P50 with a cartridge (or maybe it's the stylus) Shure 5X and unknown stylus. Could you please suggest me a good budget cartridge/stylus? Thank you!
  9. B

Sansui 771 + Energy ESM-1

Thank you for your answer!
  10. B

unstable DC offset on 771

Thank you all the your help! I will check the VR01 and VR02 trim pot.
  11. B

0.003 V, so 3 mV??? My 771 is unstable by 3-5 mV. I just adjusted my bias : Left : 0.017 -> 0.019 Right : 0.015 -> 0.019 So the unstability (3-5 mV) in offset is ok?? Thank you!
  12. B

Oh and by the way, my two channel (left and right) have the same behavior. Thank you again.
  13. B

Thank you for your answer. I'm not sure what you mean by "drifting", but mine stay at the same unstable value (24 hours later). By unstable, I not mean that the offset changed even if untouched, I mean that the reading on my multimeter is not stable. Sorry for the misunderstood and the poor...
  14. B

Thank you everybody for your answer! Nobody have 771 paired with ESM-1?
  15. B

Hello everybody, I'm new to vintage audio and I found this forum being very usefull! I would appreciate some help on setting DC offset on my 771. I found that my right channel has some distortion, so by reading on this forum, I tried to check and adjust the DC offset. The left was...
  16. B

Hi folks, I just bought a very clean 771 from a brocante. I'm really new to vintage audio equipement and didn't know what I was bying, but I appreciated the sound of this 771 in the brocante. I was looking for a cheap receiver to match the Sansui p-50 turntable and the Sansui S-30c speakers...
Back
Top Bottom