Search results

1. B

School work about music - need help!

Hey! I do a master degree in business administration and I need your help. In a eCommerce class, we have to maintain a blog and our team chose to write about music. We have to collect the most click on our article. It's in french, but for those who read french, please go ahead and...
  2. B

Cartridge / stylus for Sansui P50

Hello everybody! I'm very noob in the world of turntable. I have a Sansui P50 with a cartridge (or maybe it's the stylus) Shure 5X and unknown stylus. Could you please suggest me a good budget cartridge/stylus? Thank you!
  3. B

unstable DC offset on 771

Hello everybody, I'm new to vintage audio and I found this forum being very usefull! I would appreciate some help on setting DC offset on my 771. I found that my right channel has some distortion, so by reading on this forum, I tried to check and adjust the DC offset. The left was...
  4. B

Sansui 771 + Energy ESM-1

Hi folks, I just bought a very clean 771 from a brocante. I'm really new to vintage audio equipement and didn't know what I was bying, but I appreciated the sound of this 771 in the brocante. I was looking for a cheap receiver to match the Sansui p-50 turntable and the Sansui S-30c speakers...
Back
Top Bottom