Search results

1. xQuebecx514x

Ok guys, Ive gotten this far.. HA61

Ok, Im going to try this first :)
  2. xQuebecx514x

Ok, guys I want to make sure I know how to 100% safely neutralize my caps! Any suggestions or video links? I think I found the problem!
  3. xQuebecx514x

Quick question! Do the EL84 vacuum tubes are so post to light up when the amp is turned on? I just realized that the laptop is connected to the tv hmdi cable! Now I properly set the laptop so the sounds will exit the output and tried the amp. The 5Y3 and 6C4 both light up. I still haven't...
  4. xQuebecx514x

No, I haven't done this yet. Im going to check the voltage and then try trouble sshooting step by step. I really appreciate the help!
  5. xQuebecx514x

Ok, So if I understand you correctly you want me to connect a sound signal directly to V2 Pin 2, is that correct? Schematics linked below! http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=500647&d=1395550498
  6. xQuebecx514x

You know what I might just take this advice, hopefully I could get these two mono amp working! And never make another amp... sticking to woodworking!!
  7. xQuebecx514x

Ok, fine, nothing will be sold! Just want sound to pass trough this Amp???...lol
  8. xQuebecx514x

What do you mean the pictures in the link are missing resistor!? Don't tell me the original one I based myself on, is a non-working amp!! Im freaking out, I think im going to need some personal counseling after all of this.... ok ok, as long as this amp works eventually, Im in no rush! Just...
  9. xQuebecx514x

I would like to sell it only if it can be working properly and if it would sound good. Ive been asking a lot of question, got a lot of answer. Just a little disappointed since I started in January and finally got this first one connected and well nothing happened, except for the 5Y3 light up...
  10. xQuebecx514x

Don't worry about :) The name of the amp " Harmonese " is French! I just want it to work...
  11. xQuebecx514x

Sansui R410 & Technical question?

Found it, pressed the Mono / FM Muting and everything sounds good!
  12. xQuebecx514x

hehe :) I created that little web page mostly to promote my book, and if anyone needs any services! Now, back to the amp! Got to get this one working before I cant start on the second one! Was really hoping the amp would work... Im sure im missing something really simple, and just cant see it...
  13. xQuebecx514x

This is not a JOKE, Im in woodworking and always wanted to build a simple amp. Yes, that my web page, and its not completed! Now, technically this amp should work and don't understand why?! Now that everything is properly connected Im not sure where to look, and No I didn't not check the...
  14. xQuebecx514x

Okie dokie! BattRadio, where are youuuu...lol :)
  15. xQuebecx514x

Someone is feisty this morning :) Ok, I just want to test this myself, im not in a rush and will take any advide given. Now, when you say load on the output transformer you mean there should be a speaker connected, right?
  16. xQuebecx514x

Ok, before I do anything! I flip around the Input connections, gonna try that first! Ok, negative of C4, so the ground junction that is connected to C4, should be good? And yes, shoes on and hand in pocket! Also im not testing anything until tomorrow...so you could sleep tight for tonight! Ok...
  17. xQuebecx514x

So what you are telling me is that I have to check this AMP while its ON!!!?? hehe... ok, so when checking the voltage I ground my self to the ground of C4! Checklist: 270 V - V2 & V3 : Pin 7 (6BQ5) 30 V - V1 : Pin 1 (6C4) ? V - V4 : Pin 8 (5Y3) Ok, so for the grounds there hidden...
  18. xQuebecx514x

Ya, I have a volt meter...trace the wiring? I know the schematic by heart don't worry about that! Also want to mention that I have checked all the resistor series, prior to turning it on, and everything check out and the caps seems fine. I was just wondering can it be that the phono input...
  19. xQuebecx514x

Ok, here we go! I know all of Audio Karma has been waiting for this moment! So, these are pictures of the Harmonese power amplifier before its turned on and hopefully it looks the same after I turn it off :) Gonna eventually fill does side gaps with some aluminium! Ok guys! So I turned it on...
  20. xQuebecx514x

Ok, got it! The last piece is gluing, should be ready in 30 minutes :) And then the moment of truth!!!
  21. xQuebecx514x

hehe ok cool :)
  22. xQuebecx514x

Ok, I completely understand what your saying. I guess will see what it gives but it cant be that terrible ( I hope..lol)! At first I was trying to do what you said, but honestly then I got carried away with the looks of the amps. These are protypes...but I still cant wait to see how it sounds...
  23. xQuebecx514x

I had read somewhere that the tubes are not affected by the transformer or other magnetic fields that are around them? How will this transformer mistake cause a problem?
  24. xQuebecx514x

hehe, ok , thanks!
  25. xQuebecx514x

Sansui R410 & Technical question?

Hi everyone, just found a Sansui R-410 and it has a lot of static, and its sound like it comes from the high frequency range. Does anyone know what segment of the R-410 would be causing this problem, Its less apparent on some stations, and seems like it even goes away sometimes!! Also have a...
Back
Top Bottom