Search results

1. jayjayjayjay

Sansui 907XR to 907-Limited question

A pretty simple question. That's what I am thinking, but with Sansui these things never turn out so simple. When I power up my 907-Limited I get a random protection shutdown after playing 5 to 10 minutes. I do have 907XR as well. I am aware the controls on the front of both models are the...
  2. jayjayjayjay

AU-907MR Power Amp Direct Operation Selector Pot?

Hi all, I would like to ask the technicians in the group about the Power Amp Direct Operation selector pot on the 907MR. 1. Is this easy to service and clean if not switching very well. When changing from CD to Line input I have to wobble and tentatively move the knob to get a balanced signal...
  3. jayjayjayjay

Help needed! AU-alpha777DG, something causing left channel drop.

Hi Sansui members, There is a reason I am a Mechanical Engineer, not an Electrical Engineer! I would go insane if I was!!!!! It’s why I admire you guys. So, I opened up the back of my newly acquired AU-alpha777DG from Japan. I new the familiar sound of a broken rubber drive belt on the...
  4. jayjayjayjay

Sansui T-α7

Does anyone know the manufacturing date and other specifications of the Sansui T-α7 Tuner and was it matched with an amp of the era?
  5. jayjayjayjay

Sansui au-x607Extra, Power Amp Direct working, Inputs not working.

Hi AK and Sansui enthusiasts, First thread posted, not bad for three years membership so far. I have an AU-x777dg and recently was pretty much given an AU-x607Extra for nothing. I was told it was not working. Anyway I wanted to try out the belt replacement on the 607 before doing it on my...
Back
Top Bottom