Search results

1. Squidbilly

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Farm on the Freeway (2005 Remaster) - YouTube Sony 100 w amp running off the desktop through the aux Polk t 50"s Goodwill Kenwood satellites in the corners, Life is good for now,
  2. Squidbilly

Most Soulless Car you've Driven

HA Had some junks in my time, 1976 pontiac sunbird sticks out at the most soul less, 4 banger with a auto, Only way I could get it to bark the tyres is throw it in N Floor it Hit drive Pff Did have a set of 4x 10 sparkomatic rear deck speakers and 40w power booster, RUSH siginals in...
  3. Squidbilly

A blast from the past

Tits, Or none, Anyhow, Checked out the link, Love the systems, Off topic My 79 flh Shovelhead had these bullits & studs all over it, I kept some but toned it down to my standards, Thanks for the look back,
  4. Squidbilly

My Covid21 Lock Down System Today

Electronics to match, The cabinets stain & color to all match from what I see from the photos Yep,
  5. Squidbilly

A possible major win for Ford

Crunchy, A ZZ Top tune, Forgive me as I had a few, No body parallel parks any more, Was a big thing in the drivers test back in the day, From what I seen, They ( If any brains) pulls up and leaves any space to let themselves out get out, My Shovelhead. I'll get out,
  6. Squidbilly

With the rust belt here, Ya have to pick wisely, As much as I like my 06 Ranger time is slipping by, Nissan frontier exdended cab looks ok but havent tried one out yet, The right one will speak to me when it's time, Just no 4 doors in my furture,
  7. Squidbilly

Who's listening to FM Tonight? What tuner?

WFXJ 107.5 Steve Winwood Sony dhr-130 Polk t 50's, Kennwood goodwill buy in the ceeling corners, Is What I got, Now Areosmith,
  8. Squidbilly

4 doors dont belong on a pickup, No matter who it's made by,
  9. Squidbilly

Popeyes Chicken

Not 1 here in town, 1 in mentor or Cleveland Always wanted to try the Crawdad, Hell, I could catch em in the river here but thats to much like work.
  10. Squidbilly

Favorite Bourbon

All's good Grainger, I was just bein an ass, I'd like to find the Old Fitzgerald that Pmsummer posted, Seen the VOB here&was on the top shelf, I always seem to gravitate twards the Bonded's as I feel im getting my $ worth.
  11. Squidbilly

What song is stuck in your head today?

"I Dig A Pygmy" by Charles Hawtrey and the Deaf Aids. Phase one, in which Doris gets her oats. The Beatles - Two of us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXZRaTrOmgg Gets in my head now&then
  12. Squidbilly

Sony's new stereo systems with crazy power!!!

I asked about the Samsung equivalent to this Sony rig not that long ago here& got the response it was nothing more than a light show&more or less a piece of shit.(Edit) Id say they got the same guts) Ill spend the money on somthing better when the time comes.
  13. Squidbilly

What are you drinking now?

Genesee chasin it down with Ol Grandad bonded & visa versa--- Cerveza:thmbsp: Here's the tune The Four Tops - Bernadette https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C_17FtGG6M
  14. Squidbilly

Songs with a great Bass Line

Ian Thomas - Painted Ladies - 45 RPM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msVNBLDEqzs Was almost in the stuck in yer head thread.
  15. Squidbilly

Computer Speakers

They make a adapter or go from a headphone /ear bud to rca jack, Like I said in previous post, I made my own.
  16. Squidbilly

Computer Speakers

My computer desk is a cluttered up shit hole so I just piped the sound into the Sharp unit aux& it drives a set of Sony bookshelves, $0 into the homestyle patch cord,Just my time making it. Good luck in your search.
  17. Squidbilly

Favorite Bourbon

Pfft!
  18. Squidbilly

Favorite Bourbon

Say Max, Yes I gotta mix it,There's no way I could drink this neet, Even with Ice,Reminds me of Southern Host(The Southern Comfort knockoff) Have it now with RC cola,Gonna try it with Mt dew baja blast as it's suppose to be a lime soda, Did find some recipes for it with some wild names...
  19. Squidbilly

Favorite Bourbon

No 114 in my area im sad to say, They did have 4 roses single @ upper $40 range, Went around the corner of the shelf & found a 1 L of Yukon Jack @ $24 dead nuts,100 proof Not a bourbon but how could I go wrong,Maybe,After all it was on the top shelf Guess I'll find out after work. Some...
  20. Squidbilly

Are we fading away?

Most users ever online was 3,998, 04-07-2015 at 10:49 PM This Year, Just sayin.
  21. Squidbilly

Favorite Bourbon

Well now, Still workin my way through the JB bonded,Still a little under 1/2 a 5th left,Good stuff though when I got time to enjoy Still have 2 unopen 5th's of OGD bonded, 1 old style bottle(orange cap)&1 new with the cork,Kinna want to save those back for my stash. Payday here in a few...
  22. Squidbilly

8-track!!

Was their top of the line marketing scheme,Step above in the all in 1 systems wars of the new air suspension-- age---Back then.
  23. Squidbilly

Favorite Bourbon

Picked up a 750ml of Jim Beam Bonded for another $3 & change over the Ol Grandad Bonded, A bit smoother without the snot run I usually get from the rye of OGD Also got a 375ml of Beam's 8 star,Can see why it's bottom shelf,It'll take me a week to gag through that shit.
Back
Top Bottom