Search results

1. SaltWaterJim

Transistor substitute help

I'm looking to replace a Motorola MJE9400. Is there a sub I could order from Mouser? Any help would be great.
  2. SaltWaterJim

Need help with a KA-405

I found this amp at a Goodwill and brought it home. After checking things out I found it has a hum when it is switched to the phono input. I thought it may have a bad cap some where, so I replaced all the electrolytic caps. Power up after cap install and the hum is still there and found another...
  3. SaltWaterJim

SX 780 cap question

What is the difference between the black and orange caps? They have the same specs. Can I use this cap from Mouser to replace them both? One more question,the last pic is that a cap or something else?
  4. SaltWaterJim

Idler tire for Yamaha k-550

I replace the belts on my 550, but the idler tire slips and will not play. Does anyone know what size of tire to order?
  5. SaltWaterJim

Need help with my CR-820

The relay will not click on when I power it up. I opened it up and found a transistor that has blown it's top. There was also a resistor that looks like it has over heated and most likly dead. Take a look at my pic, you can see both problems. Here is where I need your help. Where can I find...
  6. SaltWaterJim

Yamaha CR-820 help

Does the CR-620 use the same wood case as the CR-820?
  7. SaltWaterJim

Need help with Yamaha yp-701

The table I picked up does not have a head shell or a cart. I would like to find a original Yamaha head shell if possible. Where could a I find one? What would be a good cart to go with this table?
  8. SaltWaterJim

Where can I find caps for my crossovers

Where is a good place to order caps and what is a good brand to get? Here are some pics for the what I'm after. Thanks for any help!
  9. SaltWaterJim

Need help with Kenwood KL-888X speakers

I picked up a pair several months ago and finally I'm checking them out. I checked the ohms on each speaker. The tweeters have 6 ohms printed on them, but one tested at 12.4 and the other 14.6. Are these both bad? One horn had no resistance at all. Must be dead right? One midrange...
Back
Top Bottom