Search results

1. M

Cracked CR-620 Tuner Board - Attempt to Fix or Part Out?

Thanks guys. I have some projects I want to dive into. I will have to become a subscriber.
  2. M

Thanks for the push. I found some additional damage as well. I am looking for another CR-620. Do you think I should keep the "spare" parts with the old unit or just begin carving the parts out? Related to this where should I post what I have for sale? Are there better alternatives to Ebay?
  3. M

So I picked up at CR-620 for about $80. Sight unseen. So once I get the thing home and take a look at it there is a huge crack in the tuner board. I am all for giving it a go repair wise. Time is not a super big deal for me. The trouble for me is completely taking the board out, making the...
  4. M

CA-273 Large Capacitor Source?

Thanks! I won't be able to get going on this for a few weeks but looking forward to the experience.
  5. M

Thanks! That was exactly the information I was looking for. Given the age of the unit is it a given I should replace them? The CA-273 works well though after it has been powered on and playing for 30-60 minutes I will get some scratchy noise from my speakers. Could this likely be related to...
  6. M

I am thinking about re-capping my CA-273. I have a small issue in trying to find a source for the CA37 and CA38 on the Main Supply P.C.B Assembly. 7500uF 75V Can't seem to find a source for these. I have checked DigiKey and Mouser. Any ideas? Or are there any alternatives for a difference...
  7. M

Fisher ST-830 Help/Suggestions?

Would something like this help the cause at all? http://www.parts-express.com/speaker-crossover-3-way-8-ohm-800-5000-hz-100w--260-210
  8. M

The mid and upper range is pretty bad. Also from what I have heard and understand the woofer plays all frequencies from my source. So while the bass is good the mid-range and upper really lacks.
  9. M

I have spent a fair amount of time trying to research my Fisher ST-830 speakers on the net. The obvious answer that seems to resonate is that they are junky speakers. While I understand that... the Fisher system I have came with those speakers. They have a TON of sentimental value to me for a...
Back
Top Bottom