Search results

1. Wally1955

Yamaha B-3 Rebuild

Aloha find out today afternoon the Yamaha B-3 and the Sansui SP-100i matching extremely well sounds gorgeous in my ears 5star Japan material Happy Sunday to all bom Shankar
  2. Wally1955

What's your latest audio purchase?

Aloha Souvenir from last longterm SEA holidays Sansui AU-a707DR completely overhauled couldn't resist take it home to Hamburg for enjoyment fly with Emirates check in luggage 30kg allowance and sneak through customs best bang for the euro Cheers
  3. Wally1955

Onkyo integra M-Series Amp Owners; Current and Former

Aloha Onkyo Integra M-931nii/40 looking lousy but excellent sounds is guaranteed with Jbl4301 or other adequate Ls happy weekend cheers
  4. Wally1955

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Aloha tonight mixed setup Cheers enjoy
  5. Wally1955

Artsy photos of your gear

Aloha It's a Sansui BA-90 mighty fine shoebox design amp good for solo or multi amping setup big + is the multiple voltage jumper inside also very good the little brother BA-60 paired with TC-505
  6. Wally1955

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

straight into the brilliant Sony STR-7065 sounds amazing out of the JBLs
  7. Wally1955

Show Me Your Sansui!

Good morning GrisPato bed immediately 3000 yen when the advertisement showed up 5 days nobody steps into the auction good for me :beatnik: well im not sure the knob's made from aluminum or plastic they looking like plastic :eek: soon I'll know more when the timer arrive in Hamburg have a nice...
  8. Wally1955

Show Me Your Sansui!

Nobody wants this cute timer so i bought the timer
  9. Wally1955

Show Me Your Sansui!

Sansui AT-10 the ghost audiotimer 1200Watt good enough never seen before no info no details no fotos no nothing in the whole www this very unusual anyway in few days the cute useful guy will fit very good into a nice Sansui PB series setup or others Cheers
  10. Wally1955

What was the the last audio-related item you purchased?

Sansui AT-10 the ghost Audiotimer never seen before no info at all in the whole WWW wherever checked nothing no pic no details that's very unusual thought this little guy is very useful for a pure Sansui Vintage setup with BA-90, BA-60 and TC-505 or other components from PB series cheers
  11. Wally1955

Best Vintage Preamp

Sansui CA-606 one of my favorites works fine with any Amplifier Cheers:beerchug: not the best but good enough Sony TAE-8450 :beatnik:
  12. Wally1955

Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

trust in Yamaha VFet paired with JBLs :thumbsup:
  13. Wally1955

good cleaning and Frontbulbs replacement procedure is a must to bring back the Japanese Art of Receiver Front Design in the glory good old days Cheers
  14. Wally1955

Post your Sunset & Sunrise pictures

Kaena Point ☝️ from Sunset beach
  15. Wally1955

Sansui QA-5000 with all attachments and box :thumbsup:
  16. Wally1955

Jbl 4311B+LX-22 no tweeter no crossover :bigok:
  17. Wally1955

Aloha from Hamburg/Germany thank you for the like Good to know there are Vintage aficionados on...

Aloha from Hamburg/Germany thank you for the like Good to know there are Vintage aficionados on Oahu just few month ago had a wonderful time at Waianae Valley on my buddies Mouna Farm need to come again Cheers Wally
  18. Wally1955

New arrival today Sony STR-7065 in separate modus paired with Sansui CA-606 Setup with Big soundstage guarantee Cheers
  19. Wally1955

Teac A-H500i with original RC
  20. Wally1955

JBL 4311B and Victor JM-S7, Sansui BA-606
  21. Wally1955

JBL LX-22 modified no tweeter no crossover really sounds gorgeous hooked on Elekit 300B :angel:
  22. Wally1955

Makaha Beach Oahu South Germany the Alps
  23. Wally1955

CA-606 Preamp Documentation

No and ️ thankful for the help couldn't find 1 of this very specific Japanese Audiomagazin Lucky find the fit Thankful for the help here the right copy in nearly mind condition just found the way to my house what a lucky moment all in all hard to read need magnifying
  24. Wally1955

Lake bodensee sunrise Sunset
  25. Wally1955

Lahugala road pottuvil sri lanka
Back
Top Bottom