Search results

1. souljay3

pc2002m binding posts

hello all pc2002m users can spade connectors be used on the speaker binding posts is anyone running like this ? i ask cos the bindings are pretty crappy with a small hole for the cable, i've seen some spade to banana adaptors that may or may not work,eventually i'd like to get them swapped out...
  2. souljay3

C.I.Audio

hello Does anyone out there have any experience with c.i.audio gear. i'm looking at a plc-1 pre amp specifically which is passive and has decent reviews. any help would be gratefully received. thanks jay
  3. souljay3

Rotel cd player

Hey I have a 90's rotel rcd-945ax cd player that i might like to sell in the future but it has an issue i think.thing is it will play normal/official redbook cds but won't play disc's burnt on my imac they just jitter alot.anyone got a clue why? I have a marantz 8003 sacd player that will play...
  4. souljay3

sugden

anyone think these are worth a punt ? https://www.scammellauctions.com.au/catalogue/index.php/page/shop/flypage/product_id/431269/category_id/481165d480cf92ae8ae01a3ba0964232/offset/1150/thumbView/N? iv'e read up a bit here http://neophonics.com/?page_id=377 there's also this at the same...
  5. souljay3

modifying technics 1210

hi there,i was wondering if anyone has had there technics tt modded to bring it up to a better standard,like different tone arm and power supply,different bearing etc,i'm considering getting one of mine done. also does anyone know of anybody that carries out this sort of work in australia...
  6. souljay3

Pc2002m

Hi there, I think today was a good day,scored 2002m off of GT for 100 aud,jts in great shape too inside and out,all the lights working,from the looks of it its only had light use,been stored for the last 5 years but only light dust inside and really clean looking,ive hooked her...
  7. souljay3

what happened to the new revox?

g'day all, does anyone have any further info regarding the new revox r2r other than whats already online at various places,its kinda dried up since all the press releases mid last year,it was supposed to be out 1st quarter,have they been at any shows with it ? I only had my memory jolted about...
  8. souljay3

mr scruff

nice little vid of mr scruff talking about his collection and passion for djing :thmbsp: http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2014/04/mr-scruff-crate-diggers#ooid=9mcWJwbTqqg-TD450hj942DLLS8bwoZ2
  9. souljay3

yamaha m40

Hi all, there's an m40 come up on the bay and it's in my area,I'm just not sure how much the going rate is for one,any guidance would be great from people in the know,I'm in Australia btw.it's listed at $399 Aus. Thanks Jay
  10. souljay3

m-40

Hi all, there's an m40 come up on the bay and it's in my area,I'm just not sure how much the going rate is for one,any guidance would be great from people in the know,I'm in Australia btw.it's listed at $399 Aus. Thanks Jay sorry moved to dollars and cents
  11. souljay3

pre amp

hey there, i'm Jay and new here and hope all are well,i have a question about dj mixers and using them as a pre amp,does anyone have an opinion about this,i have an xone 32 allen&heath who are renowned for their sound quaity,just wondered if anyone uses a mixer just as a pre amp...
Back
Top Bottom