Search results

1. jptinc

Sansui Q-3535

Hello Sansui form ! Question for you. How do you set the bias on a Q 3535. Just picked one up with cage from a guy who collects only Sansui. He’s an electrical engineer did a quality recap on it, clean work. Sounds wonderful. One pot sets bias for all four tubes but when I inquired about what...
  2. jptinc

Marantz 8b see anything not right

Ok Marantz gods need some help. Looking at this 8b for $2500. Haven’t spoken to The guy yet just sent him an email. Don’t know anything about it. Recapped obvious. What I’m asking is does anybody see anything that raises a concern. I would play this before buying. Other than the bias meter which...
  3. jptinc

Anyone know what this is ?

I bought it in a thrift store for $3.00. It's well made and was packed with care in a box. Seems like it was originally $35.00..
  4. jptinc

Dynaco Mk III question help me decide

Hi Everyone, Currently using Marantz 15 with 7t. love the sound of the mono blocks. I have other SS Marantz stuff 2245,2270 recapped by AKer, Salbreath (he does great work BTW) and a 250m, 1120,1060. But I keep on comong back to the Marantz 15 mono blocks I would really appreciate the any and...
  5. jptinc

anyone know who made this cartridge?

Looks like an Empire no markings anywhere. Would like to get a new stylus for it no markings on that also.
  6. jptinc

Marantz model 15 question

Can anyone answer this question. On all the 15's I have seen the little round plastic lights lenses on the face plate always seem to be green even when the unit is off. I just picked up a 15 and the plastic light lenses are yellow. Any thoughts on this? I have it hooked up to w 7t and it sounds...
Back
Top Bottom