Search results

1. P

Advice needed for B&W Center Channel speaker

I've searched and read many times over all the information I could locate on the web for my center channel set up for over a week before asking the question. On this site the same question was asked and I read where timber to most is not all that noticeable when selecting a center speaker but to...
  2. P

Whats the best center channel speaker for my B&W 802 S2

I've searched and read many times over all the information I could locate on the web for my center channel set up for over a week before asking the question. On this site the same question was asked and I read where timber to most is not all that noticeable when selecting a center speaker but to...
  3. P

Very excited to share my find today

For the last 20 yrs I've passed by a set of B&W 802 II while working in a old warehouse basement. I tried a few years ago to locate the owner and last year emailed the property management in hopes of locating a contact. Today I went back to inspect and I was greeted by a man who said are you the...
  4. P

My new Sansui G6000 has an issue

This is my first vintage stereo receiver I have owned and it has an issue. The left channel works fine in mono or stereo but the right channel while in stereo mode has 5% of the left channels output. Both power meters register the same and increase when the volume increases. When in mono mode...
Back
Top Bottom