Search results

1. bear-hifi

Specs needed D26AG-38-04 Tweeter

Will I tested it with DATS V2 and photo shows the data. But appears odd to me for some reason?
  2. bear-hifi

This is what the crossover looked like. Needless to say it killed the tweeter as well.
  3. bear-hifi

Needing data for a Vifa tweeter D26-38-04. Can't fine them and needing a replacement. Working on a pair of Hales Concepts two. Thanks
  4. bear-hifi

AR-9 Restore

Nice job and I recall doing the same thing. Lots and lots of refoaming... Also replaced the caps in the crossover as well. Don’t forget to clean the switches with a contact cleaner.
  5. bear-hifi

Project possibilities

I have a pair of EV T35A tweeters and mid horns that are shown in the photo below along with pair of Frazier 15" (EV 15) that came out of a pair of North American Sound speakers. Can I use these in a Cornscala or Cornwall project? I have rebuilt Cornwalls and Bata speakers before using ALK...
  6. bear-hifi

OB speaker project help

Has anyone built an H frame OB bass woofer using a plate sub amp? I could mount the amp so that it does not interfere with the woofer. And then I was thinking about mounting a Betsy speaker above it or any other full range one would suggest. Maybe a Mark Audio CHR 70? The reason for this...
  7. bear-hifi

The Demi Official Ariston turntable thread

Nice table, would you know if there is a ball bearing under your platter shaft?
  8. bear-hifi

Post a picture of your turntable

Rd40 with many mods.
  9. bear-hifi

Restoring issue with a 2235 B

input diff pairs ?
  10. bear-hifi

Well I would say its static and maybe sounds like a low or bad single if you were listing to FM? When you go through all the buttons and switches moving them really fast nothing sounds different at all (other than what is was intended for)… It sounds the same no matter if you have a CD going...
  11. bear-hifi

I’m trying to bring back a 2235 B and it still sounds like it has a dirty pot but they have all been clean.. Crazy thing is that if you plug the CD player into the Pre amp IN or Pre amp OUT it still sounds the same…Plus it appears to not need a jumper?
  12. bear-hifi

Zilch's AK Design Collaborative - Econowave Speaker

Would anyone know if the HO crossover would be best for using Audio Nirvina 12s and using the QSC lens?
  13. bear-hifi

which crossover is least woofer specific?
  14. bear-hifi

Thanks and I should have known this... I think I may try it with the QSC lens...:scratch2:
  15. bear-hifi

I have a pair of Audio Nirvana 12s in cabinets and a pair of Dayton round 12” horn lens. What do you guys think about using these parts with the crossover designed for LE14 and DT220ti?
  16. bear-hifi

Ariston RD40 rebuild question

Well I guess i could see it being a counter weight.... Thanks
  17. bear-hifi

Ariston RD40 rebuild question

I pick up a RD40 and I am in the process of rebuilding it and I notice from other peoples photos that there is a metal round barb sticking out in the middle of the frame as seen in the photo… My does not have this and can someone please tell me what it is? Thanks
  18. bear-hifi

Help identify-Cool looking odd speakers

:lurk:
  19. bear-hifi

How are the Martin Logan CLS?

The popping could be from lost of dust that has collected between the grills... best thing to do is wash it in the shower and that's what i did with my CLS II... Worked great. Though I was able to remove the panels from the wood frame... New panels will cost 1500.00 but i don't think its worth...
  20. bear-hifi

Techno software recommendations?

Thanks, I will give Fruity Loops a try...
  21. bear-hifi

Techno software recommendations?

Would anyone have a recommendation for a free or cheap techno maker software? Always wanted to play around with making my own music..
  22. bear-hifi

Weird speaker ID...

Maybe something made by Bata Sound?
  23. bear-hifi

$3,800 for a pair of AR-1 speakers ???

yeap thats it and I forgot about the whole Western Electric thing with Asia... thanks
Back
Top Bottom