Search results

1. danrclem

Altec Lansing Speaker Model ID

Does anybody know what model these are and how they would sound?
  2. danrclem

Klipsch 5.5 and Pioneer VSX-90TXV $375 Just South Of Louisville, Ky.

This is a good deal here. I've bought from this guy before and he's a stand up guy. Klipsch 5.5 speakers and Pioneer Elite receiver - electronics - by... (craigslist.org)
  3. danrclem

Marantz 67-SE Opinions

How good or how bad are these players? I know it's not TOTL but would it be worth getting if I can get it for a reasonable price?
  4. danrclem

Great Plains Audio Model H Crossover Schematic

Does anybody here have a schematic of this crossover that they could post or send me a picture of the back? They are being used on GPA 604-8H-II speakers. It must be glued to the wood because I haven't been able to get it off after removing the screws. I'll keep trying but I hope I don't...
  5. danrclem

Sony PS-4300 On/Off Switch Capacitor

I just bought this turntable and the platter won't rotate. It is getting power because the strobe light comes on but it flickers. The capacitor connected to the on/off switch is open so I'm hoping that this will be the only problem. Could any of you tell me what size this capacitor is. Is it...
  6. danrclem

Altec 418b Value

How much is an Altec 418b worth? I think they're mainly for musical instruments but would they be worthwhile for a hi-fi speaker?
  7. danrclem

Spec 1 And Spec 2 Paired With AR9s

I have the Spec pieces and both function but the amp needs a little work. I also have a pair of 9s that need new surrounds on the woofers. Do any of you have any first hand dealings with these pieces and if you have how do they work together.
  8. danrclem

JVC/Nivico GB Speakers

How much would a pair of these speakers be worth in good condition with stands. This is not the actual speakers but a picture I found just for reference. They appear to be the same model but not 100% certain.
  9. danrclem

Bozak Concert Grand Speakers Louisville, Ky.

No affiliation I have no idea what these are worth but just thought I'd post them because I know they have to be rare. BoZak concert Grand speakers - electronics - by owner - sale (craigslist.org)
  10. danrclem

Pioneer HPM-150 Bowling Green, Ky.

No affiliation Marketplace - Pair Pioneers HPM-150 speakers Nice 15" woofers $1500 | Facebook
  11. danrclem

Sony CDP-620ESII

I found one of these with a remote for $150. It's supposed to work great and looks like it's in good shape. Is something this old worth taking a chance on or would my money be better spent on a newer unit.
  12. danrclem

Sandisk Memory Card For DSLR

I have a SanDisk Ultra memory card that is rated class 10 and 80 MB/s. The SanDisk site says that a card like is for point and shoot cameras but I have a Nikon D3400 24.2 megapixal DSLR camera. It seems like the specs for this card isn't bad so why don't they recommend it for a DSLR. What...
  13. danrclem

Sansui 5000 and Miracord 50H Lexington, Ky.

No affiliation. https://lexington.craigslist.org/ele/d/nicholasville-sansui-5000-and-elac/7224733229.html
  14. danrclem

Marantz Model 600 Speakers Geneva, Il.

If I were closer I'd have to check these out. No affiliation. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/255122292492026
  15. danrclem

Forte I

I bought a set of Forte I the other day made I think in 1987 and they're in very good shape. I listened to them and came away with mixed feelings about them. The highs seemed to be nice but the mids seemed somewhat thin. The bass wasn't bad but there was something that I didn't care for but...
  16. danrclem

Leslie 145

I bought a Leslie 145 and would like to know if it'll make a good guitar amp as is. Are they desirable for just the effects or the quality of the amp? I haven't even powered it up yet to see if it works.
  17. danrclem

Magnavox Imperial

I bought a 1961 Magnavox Imperial (the big model) today and the horns in it have a 580 EIA code and I can't find it anywhere. Does anybody know who the 580 code is.
  18. danrclem

Speaker ID

What brand are these speakers and what would they be worth. They're supposed to be about four foot high.
  19. danrclem

Karlson Cabinets With Pioneer PAX-30C

How much would these be worth assuming that they work well. The cabinets have doors and even though the pictures are poor they don't appear to be homemade. Edit: They appear to be Pax-30C but the ad says 15".
  20. danrclem

Shanling CD-T100

I've been reading that these are very good cd players but can't find much information about how much they are worth. The seller says that it skips occasionally. Does anybody have any experience here with one of these.
  21. danrclem

Applied Physics Lab Speakers (APL)

Does anybody know anything about these speakers or what they're worth. There is a pair for sale locally that also includes a two smaller speakers and a center channel. I don't want to buy them unless they are good speakers because I don't need anything else taking up room. They appear to be...
  22. danrclem

Neuro Microchip Mind Control

I just found this on Craigslist in electronics and there's nothing for sale but just a warning. What do you think? Is this possibly MRG? No matter who this guy is I think he needs help. https://louisville.craigslist.org/ele/d/muldraugh-neuro-microchip-mind-comtrol/7096133254.html Since I...
  23. danrclem

Feet For Kenwood KR-8010

Does anybody know where I can find some feet for a KR-8010. There aren't any on Ebay under Kenwood KR-8010 at this time and I tried Parts Express but they don't have anything that would work. I have one foot and it goes up in a hole and a pin spreads it out. The hole is approximately 7mm and...
  24. danrclem

Stancor 112B3916-1 OPT

I have two of these transformers (112B3916-1) and a Woodward Schumacher PT (112B3940-1) and I can't find any info about them. They were used in a GE console and used 7355 output tubes. They are all hefty transformers. I'm thinking that these may be a GE part numbers. Does anybody know...
  25. danrclem

Phono Cartridge ID

This cart has no name that I can see on it. It says Made In Japan and has 931 or possibly 951 on the top. It would probably be hard to identify the exact cart number but the brand ID would be a start.
Back
Top Bottom