Search results

1. Mpreza

The official AK golf thread

I'm going to a Seniors tour event this weekend. Only one day though. http://www.2016mgrc.com/ http://www.fallenoak.com/-home
  2. Mpreza

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Do all those require 6 analog connections to output 5.1 mixes?
  3. Mpreza

Some beautiful weather here lately. I shot my personal best 40/42 for an 82 on Friday in my league. Two double bogies on the back because I skyed my drives and barely made it past the kids tees. Otherwise, a great round that got me a skin, the mystery hole and 2nd or 3rd overall for 43 dollars...
  4. Mpreza

A beautiful day to play. Upper 70's and low humidity. I didn't play too well. But, I got to see this mother.
  5. Mpreza

Very nice. A nice selection. Diamond Dogs is my favorite Bowie album.
  6. Mpreza

I meant. Oh Black Betty Ram-a-lam I dont see how to delete a post.
  7. Mpreza

Oh Black Betty. Ram-a-lam.
  8. Mpreza

Congrats to you and your nephew cubdog.
  9. Mpreza

So true. I didnt any good shots today. 98.... I had a pair of 85s last week. At least the points I need will go down just in time for the blind draw tournament we have Friday. And, in case you were wondering, I was just joshing you. We play to the bottom of the cup in our league. But, will...
  10. Mpreza

They sure do. Wait, you picked it up instead of putting out? :nono: Two stroke penalty or loss of hole in match play. :D
  11. Mpreza

Got a new/old bag yesterday. Taylormade Catalina in red and white. 20$ buck dollars and he threw in a Taylormade Burner 22* 4 hybrid. I hit it a couple times in my league today, it has a bit of a draw to it. Except when I needed it to. Then it went straight... into the bushes. 43 - 46 good...
  12. Mpreza

Shot my usual bogey golf. 45-45 in my league today. I did get 2 greenies and two skins along with 2nd or 3rd on the back and overall for about 34 dollars. One of the clubs members got his first hole in one on a 152 yard par 3 with a 6 hybrid. Bought the club a round. But there was 140 dollars...
  13. Mpreza

It sounds like the muni is using fairway aeration on the greens. Horrible. My club uses a verti-cut they pull along instead of a standard aeration on the greens and then fill in with sand. It's always too sandy immediately after they do it. But, it's for the best in the long run. It's...
  14. Mpreza

47/41 in my league this morning. I only need 16 points and pulled (-1/+5 = +4) 20 to win the back and tied for 2nd overall. Plus picked up a skin for par (net birdie) on 18. Driving has improved substantially. Learning to reign myself in and make less mistakes. Course management.
  15. Mpreza

I shot a 93 in my league Friday. 45 - 48. I know I can do better. I tell myself. It did get me a few dollars for +1 on the front and a skin for par (net birdie) on #2.
  16. Mpreza

I'm glad I just found this thread. I started working at a Country Club this year and I get to play often. I got in a league that plays Mon, Wed and Fridays at 8am. Still, gets difficult playing in 100+ heat Index day after day. I have lost about 20 lbs though. I look forward to keeping up...
  17. Mpreza

The Mid-Century/Danish thread

Record cabinet?
  18. Mpreza

What's your latest audio purchase?

Great scroe. I bet you got it at a decent price too.
  19. Mpreza

What's your latest audio purchase?

Have any pics to share?
  20. Mpreza

What Media did you last purchase??

Did the player work? How dothose movies look?
  21. Mpreza

Nice AVR.
  22. Mpreza

Love Dr Charles Stanley. Listen to him every Sunday.
  23. Mpreza

Show Off Your Small Listening Space

Yes!! The opening notes of that song/set was my introduction to Mr Bonamassa. And the tone of his guitar was breathtaking. And that was on a small desktop computer playing youtube videos. It's obviously so much better on DVD through a nice system.
  24. Mpreza

What was the last movie you watched?

Did you notice all the similarities to Homer's The Odyssey? http://quizlet.com/9028055/o-brother-where-art-thou-compared-to-the-odyssey-flash-cards/
  25. Mpreza

What was the last movie you watched?

Pillow Talk - Pillow Talk is a 1959 romantic comedy film directed by Michael Gordon. It features Rock Hudson, Doris Day, Tony Randall, Thelma Ritter and Nick Adams. Monsieur Verdoux - Monsieur Verdoux is a 1947 black comedy film directed by and starring Charles Chaplin, who plays a bigamist...
Back
Top Bottom